Recent content by 10~18 Kustoms

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 10~18 Kustoms

WANTED Felt Cruiser

Nope It's gone. I do still have the other two.
  2. 10~18 Kustoms

Wanted Huffy Rail, Dragster Right pedal

Looking for a single Huffy Rail Red Line Right (R) pedal similar to this one shown, Thanks
  3. 10~18 Kustoms

Dyno or Kustom Kruiser men's cruiser frame

Looking for a Dyno or Kustom Kruiser men's frame, any color but black would be awesome. Would need it shipped to KS 66083. Thanks Like this:
  4. 10~18 Kustoms

Shimano 3 Speed Bicycle Bell Crank N-54 NOS

NOS Shimano 3 Speed Bicycle Bell Crank N-54. $15 shipped USPS First Class with tracking US 48 Only.
  5. 10~18 Kustoms

SOLD Chrome bolt-on seat post clamp, 31.8mm (1-1/4")

Unknown brand. Newer style. Chrome bolt-on seat post clamp, 31.8mm (1-1/4") ONLY ONE LEFT! $5 shipped USPS First class, US 48 only.
  6. 10~18 Kustoms

SOLD Schwinn Studded Balloon Tires, original nice white wall pair

This is a real nice pair of original made in USA Schwinn Studded Balloon white wall tires 26" x 2.125". These tires originally came on the Schwinn Cruiser, Cruiser 5, Spitfire 5, Klunker 5 but will fit any S2 or balloon tire bike. These were removed from a '49 Schwinn that was restored back in...
  7. 10~18 Kustoms

SOLD SOLD New Belgium Fat Tire Beer script tread White Wall tires

I have a couple of pair of New Belgium Fat Tire Beer script tread tires. These came on some of the Electra 2004 Fat Tire Beer giveaway bikes and were also sold through Electra & New Belgium. The tires feature large script New Belgium Brewing Company Fat Tire Amber Ale lettering as the tread...
  8. 10~18 Kustoms

SOLD SOLD New Belgium Fat Tire Beer script tread Black Wall tires NOS

I have a couple of pair of New Belgium Fat Tire Beer script tread tires. These came on some of the Electra 2004 Fat Tire Beer giveaway bikes and were also sold through Electra & New Belgium. The tires feature large script New Belgium Brewing Company Fat Tire Amber Ale lettering as the tread...
  9. 10~18 Kustoms

Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend Nirve

Mine had the chrome handle bars too when I got it, I just liked the look of the Nirve Straight Apes in black better, so I changed them and upgraded to premium grips. I later bought a second one of the 5 and sold it to a friend.
  10. 10~18 Kustoms

Schwinn Stingray or Cruiser kickstands

Update. I just checked, and there are no part numbers stamped on the back of these repops, like the originals have. I also just compared the stands to a couple of older 26" Schwinn cruisers I have and the longer stand also matched the length and bend. I currently don't own any of the newer Repop...
  11. 10~18 Kustoms

Schwinn Stingray or Cruiser kickstands

These kickstands are probably Schwinn repops from the late 90's era. The longer stand is 10" from bend to bend and matches the kickstand length and bend of my older late 60's- early 70's Stingrays. I'm guessing they might be from the Black Friday bike stock. The shorter stand is 8 1/2" - 9" bend...
  12. 10~18 Kustoms

Dyno Bike pics

Yep, that looks like the tank insert for sure. I just assumed it was Kustom Kruiser because it was in the same part of warehouse as all the KK stuff.
  13. 10~18 Kustoms

Dyno Bike pics

Mystery tank insert for girls Kustom Kruiser bike? Anyone know what bike this went on, or have one or even a picture of one? I love the Tiki design, and would just like to see a complete bike, haven't been able to find one myself. I got a few of these when I bought out a bunch of leftover NOS...
  14. 10~18 Kustoms

Buddy's Pedal Fest in Pleasant Hill, Missouri, September 18th

Buddy’s Pedal Fest is this Saturday, and we hope you are getting ready for a return to the pedal fun we missed out on last year. Yea, things are still nowhere near back to the old normal, but we are looking forward to a fun and safe event this year that will again feature the Vintage & Custom...
  15. 10~18 Kustoms

RAT FRIENDLY BIKE SHOPS

1018 Kustoms in Spring Hill. KS. (south Kansas City area) Not a retail store, more of a Hobby job shop. By appointment and internet. www.1018Kustoms.com or email at: [email protected]
Back