Recent content by Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

28x1,1/2" Boardtracker-Lowrider

Γεια σου αδερφέ, Δεν χρησιμοποίησα πουθενά κουρμπαδόρο, μόνο σκέτους σωλήνες γαλβάνι 3χιλ. κομμένους με τροχό και ραμένους με συμβατική ηλεκτροκόληση. Το ψαλίδι πίσω είναι το πάνω μισό 2χιλ. και το κάτω μισό από σωλήνα ύδρευσης 3χιλ. Η πεταλιέρα από παιδικό ποδήλατο, το πίσω φτερό από Bismark...
  2. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

Thank you rockabillydude, Mine is a bit more street-cutdown track machine, with no more parts than nessesary. This is more steampunkish...
  3. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

Thank you very much my friend, Best regards Glen. Always burn Rubber! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  4. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

Thanks Luke best regards! By the way your work is just awesome, great frame must have been very hard to make it. ------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------...
  5. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

mikeeebikey For the fork i used a racebike fork but i straightned it by hand, the chrome cover of the fork is from a vintage gents bike. Similar to this. .............................................. ..............................................
  6. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

mikeeebikey I made them out of stainless steel sheets, i measured the diameter of the rim and cutted them to shape, also they have a cone shape so they can fill the gap between the hub and the center of rim , they are held together by 8 stainless bolts each.
  7. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

deven_science THANKS BRO. I checked out your custom cycles Alchemy_Bikes, great work! This is just neat! ........................................... ...............................................
  8. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

LOWLIFE LIMO

Looooooong & Loooooooww As a chopp should be. Really neat!!! .................................................... ....................................................
  9. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

The Eggbuster (renamed)

Unique and aggresive i really digg it. :41::41::41: ...................................................... ...................................................... I wanted to make a sidecar for my bike i see you used an ordinary hub does it withstand the forces, just like the third wheel of...
  10. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

Cucumber

My friend your bike is surely something out of the ordinary, unbeliavable styling!!! I digg it! ..................................................... ......................................................
  11. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

Ultra Lightweight Cruizer Built From Scratch

The spring fork you built is just perfect awesome! Veru nice craftmanship.
  12. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

boardtrack racer datona style"ROOTBEER FLOAT"

lilmikew86 well done really well done. Awesome work realy impresive!!! Here's mine cheers! ....................................................... ......................................................
  13. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

Luke The levers on the handlebars were from a vintage Ralleigh gents bike, that are normaly used for operating the front and rear brake. I did a small hole on the levers that allows me to pass the wire cable from inside the handlebars, so no cables will be visible. So when i am going to...
  14. Κουντούρης Κωνσταντίνος

Luke thank you. I had a problem, because no tubes could sustain the weight of the bike ≅15 kg about 33 pounds. The solution was easy, i squeezed between the tire and the rim 2 reinforced black hard water tubes together. One tube with smaller diameter, inside one tube with a larger...
Back