Bourbon & Blue - FINISHED -

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c97c2f659a6c4dd761b56a126c8fc3ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The intricate details on this build are superb!

The color combinations are exquisite. I really like the way the copper works with the blue. I can't imagine riding it. I'd just set it up in my living room and stare at it.
Thanks SO much! I'm really happy with the blue, copper, and leather and chrome myself. It WILL be ridden lots though - lol

ac2de4d7f290406b2d7434b5fd9ce9a6.jpg
This idea WILL be stolen more than once in the future. Great, simple touch, there's a lot of those on this bike....[emoji1360]
Really nice build bro, cheers!

Thanks... the finished version is all polished up with a rubber o-ring between the sleeve and frame. The O.D. of the tube is a perfect match to the O.D. of the frame - Lovin' it!

Bourbon & Blue is officially official!! She is done as of now :) Time to clean and detail and get ready for pictures tomorrow [emoji1360] Here's one last teaser of the manly 3/16" roller chain needed for the width of the rear sprocket.

3aca77ad08002d8f33252c95e320f6e0.jpg

Quick shake-down ride completed. Rides solid and tracks beautifully. Had to adjust the light mount a hair to quiet a tiny rattle but other than that she's good to go. [emoji1360]

Back to work for me now - it's good to be your own boss :)

Photo shoot time [emoji1360] Gorgeous day so far.

Photo shoot round #1 complete. Time to reward ourselves with a Brett Project IPA from Daredevil Brewing [emoji1303]

bab8058e925a5dd73920ca967a86823e.jpg

Congrats on finishing!
As others have said, the little details you have added are awesome, great way to really boost the quality of the build!

Very nicely finished too...

Luke.

Thanks! It was an amazingly fun build.

Latest posts

Back