Iverson Yellowbird...a Holy Grail!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool, I've never seen one of these before either.

Except Iverson didn't make bikes for anyone else, only their badge. They didn't do what Huffy and Murray did with these Barris designed bikes, they sold them under their name only.
I recently learned Iverson was made by the Stelber co. out of NY. They sold a lot of euro-middleweights under their own name, and probably supplied Sears with their '56 import bikes. Also seem to share some parts with their NY neighbors CBC/Ross, like that chain ring! -Adam

Lets see some detailed pictures. Hey Rob, since this is such a rare bird bring it to ML and AA to display. Lots of collectors would love to see one in person, I know I would.

Hey guy, turns out I didn't get this one! I thought I had it lined up and spoke too soon, my buddy that had it couldn't turn down the price he got for it! I told him to sell sell sell at the price he was offered!

It was a crazy week when my friend had that one that's for sure. And Dan you know who got it, I am sure Smitty let you know all about it, right?

No, I do not know who got it. What a bummer that you did not get it. I would of loved to get that one in my collection. Why did Chuck get it? I guess I need to call him and find out the story.

He did not, another local collector did. It was a shootout to get it. I was hoping Smitty ended up with it, but it went to another collector.

Except Iverson didn't make bikes for anyone else, only their badge. They didn't do what Huffy and Murray did with these Barris designed bikes, they sold them under their name only.

Not entirely true. as I have a 1974 Sears 5 speed Spyder, Iverson built, and have seen one other ( twin to mine ).

Not a lot of information around on Iverson stuff... KILLER FIND !, congrats.

Not been around or doiung much with the bikes lately due to life and health issues, but weather is finally about 40 here in NY, so.... :)

Latest posts

Back