(MBBO#04 Class 1) ~outsider~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm thinking about jumping in with the bike I entered last year, but didn't get any further than stripping paint & mock ups! Not sure if this is acceptable since it was entered last year & not finished. If it's ok with you guys, I will try to finally make it a rider. My vision has changed from the original plan for last year. I believe this is a Hawthorne 20".

No issues Pick! That looks like a bare frame to me...... let's see where it goes!

Jake needs another bike?!?!???
:bigsmile:
Time to build up that stingray brother. I'm starting a gang. :bandit:

Sorry CLASS 1. I've always had a problem following directions.
Wait a minute...there's directions??:43: Other than the minimal parameters, the best part about this rat rod bikes build site is the broad scope of options and the "no holds barred" directions the builders take on the bikes! Rat on!

I'm ready to see a last place wins build off. It wouldn't do me much good though, I'm a middle/lower half of the pack kind of guy!:(

Jake needs another bike?!?!???
:bigsmile:
Time to build up that stingray brother. I'm starting a gang. :bandit:

Sorry bro, the stingray is for me! When did you say the Bikes at the Ballpark is being held? Looking forward to it.

That's what I'm talking about, Jake has enough bikes right? When you gonna build Pick's Stingray?
October 24th is the show and swap. Working out the details this week.

I won't be using that back wheel or tire & not sure about the 18" on the front either. I have a 20x2.125 slick for the back.

Latest posts

Back