MBBO #04! Voting time!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go for 3 months. Could I start with something that is already built if it gets torn down, many things changed and turns out completely different? I'd like to use an existing bike and heavily modify it rather then building a new one.
Too late, it's 4 months....
But yeah, take a bike apart..
change/repair/remove stuff...
Reassemble as you like. Done.

Carl.
^ What he said... ;)

Luke.

The frame I have is more suited for the ORBO coming up, so I'll just kick back and watch the muscle bike builds.
frame%20003_zpsceimtkat.jpg

Not sure why I do this to myself but this is where I am going for the MMBO#4 , been searching for VW parts to use and found that its just as easy to buy new one's instead of old stuff , only change I see coming is the rear tire , going with one of these ,( Kingfish just wants to see me lose my mind building this :crazy:
NO NAME SPEEDSTER002.jpg
)
MMBO #4 planed bike.jpg

Not sure why I do this to myself but this is where I am going for the MMBO#4 , been searching for VW parts to use and found that its just as easy to buy new one's instead of old stuff , only change I see coming is the rear tire , going with one of these ,( Kingfish just wants to see me lose my mind building this :crazy:View attachment 12854 )View attachment 12853
Good luck.
If you happen to come up with more than one VW chainring let me know.:thumbsup:

A guy in my neighborhood says he has a springer from an orange krate. I'm going over ther tomorrow if anyone is interested. I have changed my mind on what I'm going to do. I can post pix.

The Bug is a great idea but it needs apehangers...
Been wondering what other iconic vehicles would make cool bike frames?

Carl.

Latest posts

Back