BOTEN PRIZE THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got it to the point that I could take some reveal pictures. I have a couple of things left to do.
This is the prize that will be awarded for the "BEST PICTURE BACK GROUND SHOT". It will be my choice so, no voting required for this one. I'll post the winner once I've made my decision.
DSCN1245.jpg

DSCN1250.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

DSCN1254.jpg

DSCN1256.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

DSCN1261.jpg

DSCN1262.jpg

DSCN1249.jpg

DSCN1248.jpg
DSCN1246.jpg

And the winner is... Number 64, Rot-Ten Colson built by Schwinnspastic! IMO the back ground shot just goes really well and compliments the bike very well.
PM me your address and I'll get it out to you soon... Congrats!:dance2:
100_1922_zpsxacgbv0l.jpg

DSCN1250.jpg

I will draw an ink drawing of the bike my kids think is the coolest one in the build-off.
The Boog & Zilla's Choice Award.:)
I will get with the officials and have a winner announced soon. It may take a few weeks for the complete drawing. It's a busy time of year for me.

Ok. I pulled the judges off of their phones. And they have looked through the finished bikes. They actually agreed on something. I can't even get them to do that on dinner choices.
Anyway the picked........

Waldo Jeffers 37 Elfman Streamline Deluxe.

What can I say, my kids got good taste. Waldo, I will be in touch for your shipping info.

I'll post a pic here and on my instagram when it's done.

I have been thinking about what I would like to give a prize for this year. I had an idea but Cobraking took care of it first! :thumbsup:

I think I'll do something different this year and set up a vote for the best photo. I'll start a thread separate from the build off voting so that people can have one vote for their favorite photo (based off of the same photos in the build off vote). Of course the bike is the subject, but as I pointed out in another thread, sometimes a great photo can be just as cool as a great bike.

The winner will get a full size poster suitable for framing showcasing the winning photo with RRB build off logo, bike & builder names, and date.

Good Luck!
You voted and the winner is Jane says! :41:

I decided to give posters to all of the top three. Click HERE for the results.

Here are the winners:
39. Hot Fun in the Sumertime – Jane says
BAg1GPi.jpg

3. 37 Elfman Streamline Deluxe – Waldo Jeffers
20150802_220802.jpg

60. QUASIMOTO – macncheese
19622643054_91c3aa2667_c.jpg

And the winner is... Number 64, Rot-Ten Colson built by Schwinnspastic! IMO the back ground shot just goes really well and compliments the bike very well.
PM me your address and I'll get it out to you soon... Congrats!:dance2:
100_1922_zpsxacgbv0l.jpg

DSCN1250.jpg
Wow , Thank You ! I am truly honored to be the recipient of such a cool prize ! :speechless::113:
That old filling station has been the back drop for several of my bike build photos and a great place to stop for a cold drink while on a ride around town !

Mark

I'll be shipping this off to fordsnake for his 2nd Place finish with FENIX

prize210937_fa0895a8fb0fdc3acc588a38127ebc70.jpg

This Atomic Zombies book was supposed to be for 1st Place, but it would be silly to give myself a prize. I think it fits @Waldo Jeffers skillset to a tee, so I am sending it to him for his 3rd Place finish with Elfman

prize110938_4abaddcd7776d925fbe4b4cd1edca059.jpg

That left one the book that I was going to give for 3rd Place still up for grabs. I decided to give it to the bike that I liked the best that did not receive any votes. It was a very tough decision because there are some wicked bikes in that group. Rear leaf springs, tanker beer trike, civilized speedsters, ingenious build names, crafty klunkers, killer forks, springer forks, classy and fun cruisers, rockin rats, choppers, awesome military / tv tribute, mean muscle bikes, etc.... But after some looking back through those bikes many times, I have decided to give this prize to @darren orange for his Nes Quick build. Just a great rat that deserves some recognition.

prize310936_88206208e2a85788b6d182ace83bea77.jpg

Here Is the first prize trophy almost complete...
@kingfish254 Yep you guessed it... Its a mini Verboten Trophy(elgin frame) made from bike bits.
DSCN5221.JPG
DSCN5222.JPG
DSCN5229.JPG
DSCN5226.JPG
A lot of pics,the kingfish254 way.:D

WHOA!!!!! That is too flipping cool!!!!!
You out did yourself Miss Funk!!!!
Thank you!!!

I had no idea that those guys had any other song besides "I Believe in Miracles" :13:

I had no idea that those guys had any other song besides "I Believe in Miracles" :13:

That'll be my theme song if SIDEBOLT ever gets finished. :rolleyes:

:41: Congratulations again on the win. And you're so lucky to be getting such and awesome piece of art as a trophy. :113:

And to everyone else, remember, every one's a winner…

Glen.

Ok - I gotta get my prizes to their winners. Now I just need to find my post about what I offered up. A little help ? haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it!
Ok, first second and third place need to contact me for their prizes::

1st place - a seat and grips of choice

2nd - two pairs of grips of choice

3rd - one pair of grips of choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back