FENIX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bike is amazing. Man you did an awesome job and I agree with c1run1 how much to ship to Las Vegas lol. Incredible bike incredible background to the build name and amazing attention to detail.

That is AWESOME! My favorite view is of the tank. I also like that chain wrapped seat and how the shifter flows with the tire line. Very cool build.

Thanks to everyone for the kudos…I wished everything was smooth sailing on this build…but if it were, the outcome wouldn't have been the same. Unlike my other builds this ride is incredibly fun to pedal (do to its 3 speed). It certainly is a head turner! :happy:

Way to go brother. Just what I expected...AN AMAZING BIKE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Great build really like this one not sure how it rides but the look and stance is great !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great build really like this one not sure how it rides but the look and stance is great !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprisingly it rides well. The seat post is adjustable and extends 11" for comfort. The "slammed" seat is only for photograph purposes.

Another sweet build! It has the perfect stance too. Love it.

Another over the top build, great job again. The seat is awesome.
Kenny

Congrats Carlton on earning 2nd Place!!!!!
Top Three for four years in a row is quite impressive, but not surprising in the least with the level of bikes that you build!!!!
You didn't disappoint with FENIX! What an awesome ride!
Cheers my friend!

Definitely have to give you props on this one.
I've seen all your build off bikes and they're amazing,but this is the first one I had the pleasure of watching in real time. I hope one day to get myself to even half of your fab and design skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlton, PM me your address and I will send out your prize from the Prize Pot

prize210937_fa0895a8fb0fdc3acc588a38127ebc70.jpg

Latest posts

Back