New Hampshire???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I know there are a few members here in the granite state I was thinking it would be cool if we all got together for some rides every now and then... I see slot of groups on here and pics of they're rides I always think I wish I lived there so I could go why not do it here guys

May have to put on a local meet up if anyone interested, here in the Ipswich, MA area. There's Bradley Palmer State Park to ride your bike in and the Ipswich River to get your kayak wet....Ipswich Clams? Ipswich Ale?

So I know there are a few members here in the granite state I was thinking it would be cool if we all got together for some rides every now and then... I see slot of groups on here and pics of they're rides I always think I wish I lived there so I could go why not do it here guys
Hey tackle box.....where are located in So. NH?

I tried to put together a central NH ride for 3 years... I'd be up for planning it again if there was genuine interest, I think we might just be too spread out or something. Dunno

Just like my mtn biking events....we'll just have to make them "road trips"....the ending result....fun with those who share our passion with bikes, whether they be classic or all terrain!

W
I tried to put together a central NH ride for 3 years... I'd be up for planning it again if there was genuine interest, I think we might just be too spread out or something. Dunno
whe are you at walker I know you've told me before but my memory is getting pretty crappie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay not shore what happened but I just now got all these messages I live in pembroke it's in between Manchester and concord

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Approx 1 hr to Manchester from here. Slightly more to your area. Went right by on my way to VT on mtn bike event up at Burke Mtn couple of weeks ago.

nice to see you guys build a plan to ride up in the hills . As for me growing up in VT (green mountain state )as a kid .
Nice to see some north eastern rats working it out !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice to see you guys build a plan to ride up in the hills . As for me growing up in VT (green mountain state )as a kid .
Nice to see some north eastern rats working it out !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only riding the Intense mtn bike in the mountains; my vintage riders are single speeders ands too fragile for single track! They are perfect for RRB meet ups, though

Methuen is about a 25 minute ride inland from me. Yeah, let's get our classic rides together.

I'm working on it. Trying to make contact with the seller of the Schwinn but no response yet. Going to buy it for my friend and have him pick it up. Then I'll tell him it's his to keep.

Latest posts

Back