Huffman Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before
dayton1.jpg

After pics soon!

Living in Dayton, Ohio (the home of Huffman), I have a thing for Huffman/Huffy bikes. Here are the four I have at the moment.

1958 ElDorado - First year for the Eldorado and the last year before Huffy went with the cantilever frames on their middleweights.

58_huffy.jpg

1964 Huffy built Firestone 500. This was my first ever vintage bike and the bike that got it all started! I guess I'll keep this bike forever!

firestone2.jpg

My 1941 Huffman Airflyte springer tank bike. This bike is getting a full restoration this winter! Leaning towards a cream/green paint scheme.

huffman1.jpg

The only girls bike I own. 1940 Huffman Airflyte.

40huffman.jpg

Here is my 58 Huffman klunker.
img_2898.jpg

img_2899.jpg

img_2887.jpg

Without trying all I seemed to acquire when I first started this "hobby" was Huffy's

here's one I restored for a friend
huffy3.jpg

100_5457.jpg

this is my wife's ride.. I did the fenders in a purple tint for chrome.. turned out to be a perfect match in color.. still need to get her a new sissy-bar and spray it purple too
2012-07-22_12-50-56_773.jpg

and here's my grocery getter.. 24" frame with 26" forks both early 50's
100_7669.jpg

and I just parted with this.. thought someone else would enjoy it..
a creeper from back in the 50's maybe earlier.. maybe later...
100_4587.jpg

close1.jpg

Here is mine....

It has a Huffy badge; other than that I have no idea what I've got...

My Dayton Huffster RAT roadbike. Not sure of the year, never looked at the serial #...
IMG_0939_zpseaf19c23.jpg

Last edited:
I picked this up on the way to work today.. Everything I've read makes me think it's a '37.

And look at how good the paint is on this side! I even found the horn button rattling around in the tank...

I can't wait to get this thing cleaned a bit and back on the road.

That's cool man. I think the paint looks great on the shady side too! You must be stoked. Grease, some pedals, tires, and off you go on a ride. Everyone will stare at the bike while you grin ear to ear...

Latest posts

Back