NERRB “Live Free or Die!” Ride Manchester, NH Sunday May, 31st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definitely planning on making it. If I can find a sitter I'll be able to hang longer than without. working on that.

Also planning on hauling down a bunch of inexpensive parts for you guys and gals, just going to put out a coffee can and see what happens. My shed overfloweth.

I am looking for a wicker handlebar basket for my niece's Columbia I'm working on.

Last edited:
Dan,could you do a video instead?
Although there are some of us whom need to know the importance of a trued and
tight wheel. Great...Stevil

yes Dan I will remember those bars. Going to try to get you a copy of the wheel building/truing chapter from my Barnett's manual. If you want to bring your stand, I wont stop you. I need to line up a sitter if I want to spend more than a couple of hours down there. Will keep you posted...

Dan,could you do a video instead?
Although there are some of us whom need to know the importance of a trued and
tight wheel. Great...Stevil
Steve, Walker is the wheel guy. He's going to show me. If I get the hang of it, I can try to make a video someday.

Dan, here is inspiration for your video:

:crazy:

Last edited:
Hey local peep, I need some help. My older daughter is going away this summer to a prep school and asked me for a bike. She doesn't want to take *her* bike, an old stardust because it will have to be left outside. And she told me she doesn't want any of my "old timey" bikes. Lol

So I'm hoping somebody around here has a newer - ish bike that I could borrow (old buy for cheap). I don't mind giving it a regrease/lube and it doesn't have to be perfect. Just a rider.

Anybody?

Well, there are just a few days left before we ride in the "Queen City"! :)

Ah man, same weekend as the Epping swap meet. Guess I need to make a decision. Any Muscle bikes in the group?

Not really. I'll be at both. If the swap is anything like Amherst, all the good stuff is gone by 8:00 anyway.

I have a muscle bike, but not sure what I'll actually bring to ride.

Danimal, word is Epping doesn't open until 8. Castaway Farm in Candia tried too last month, not sure if they will Sunday or not.

I may have to bust out "The Fast One" for the ride...

Ah man, same weekend as the Epping swap meet. Guess I need to make a decision. Any Muscle bikes in the group?

If the weather allows it, I’ll bring my 7-speed BFK, if not, a cruiser.

Danimal, word is Epping doesn't open until 8. Castaway Farm in Candia tried too last month, not sure if they will Sunday or not.

I may have to bust out "The Fast One" for the ride...
Bummer. But since it's at a track, it can be locked up until they want to let people in. Problem is, if dealers set up early, again, all the real bargains will get snatched up.

Brookline had a thing last month too. It was a failure. Not sure how long they will continue either.

Latest posts

Back