NERRB “Live Free or Die!” Ride Manchester, NH Sunday May, 31st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how many people are there gonna be going so far just curious

That figure is always determined by the number of people that show-up; in the recent past it’s been more than expected – probably between 8 and 16ish – it could be more, it could be less – what is certain however, is that, we are a tightly knit group of cool people that thoroughly enjoy each other’s company and riding our vintage/custom bikes during the riding season in a variety of locations spread throughout New England.

I don't feel tightly.
I get the sense this will not be a high
miles ride...once we get there...Stevil

Oh I just thought of this I'm trying to build a 26 " Schwinn Hollywood for my girl so she has a bike to ride but I need a pair of forks for it maybe one of you that's going on this ride might have one you'd wanna sell just an idea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dan, would the big parking lot you mentioned be the one on Old Granite St. across the street from the Verizon at the intersection of Old Granite St. and Elm Street? If it is, then that’ll be our Meet-Up Place and do we have (as a group) a consensuses on a Meet-Up Time of 10AM for the long distance group?

If we have consensuses on the two aforementioned questions, then I’ll post the Place and Time Meet-Ups at the top of the thread.

Looking forward! :)

The following Meet-Up Place and Time will be posted at the top of the thread:

Meet-Up Place: Bank of America parking lot at the intersection of Elm Street and Old Granite Street

Meet-Up Time: 10AM

Let’s start a collective research initiative on places to visit in Manchester – after all, the place is more than just a collection of bars! :)

Looks like Manchester's Westside has the most cycle friendly trails. We can use the bars and diners on Elm Street for breakfast and beers and the Westside for ridding.

I will call Jake's Bike Shop on Kelly St. to see if they are opened on Sundays.

Jake's Bike Shop is closed on Sunday's; looks like we'll be riding through the mall!

Good idea, Kim!!!

Latest posts

Back