Best girlfriend ever

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ddaa8fcb1e5bf8af6a904fe5bed9e086.jpg

eca8d95ab72769c6928afcecfc446db9.jpg
so I bought her her first new bike I sold my quad to catch up on bills I decided since she was putting in so much effort learning to ride my single speed 29er she deserves a bike that's easier and more comfortable she's so good to me and she loves here new hotrod it's a 2015 specialized jynx it came with hydrolic disk brakes it's also the first 650b designed just for women

women like her are keepers for sure
my woman is like that as well for my 42nd birthday she told me to pick out a new project which was originally going to be for boten
I always have bikes in the living room and on the porch and I got her her first rat and she's hooked as much as I am.
she bought me a brand new walmart Schwinn and I have sliced diced chopped and dropped that badboy and she has stood by me every step of the way .
I even got her to the point now when she sees a bike she ahs to show me it and she gets into them as much as I do now.
a beautiful woman who loves old dusty rusty things I a keeper in my books and if she bought you park tools better put a ring on it she's a keeper

Latest posts

Back