MBBO#3 and 2015 Winter BO.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you likely to join either (or both) Build-Off's?

• Total voters
I am going to jump in the stock / restore class with this wheelie bike frame.

$_57.JPG
Awesome!

Luke.

You bet I am going join in on the fun , got to dig the frame out of the barn before the 1st so I can get started , should be fun I have never done a build off before
Awesome! The more the better!

Luke.

I have and old Murry muscle bike would love to play!! is there a thread that will be started on the first?

Troy
Yes, there will be a thread group go up on the first. Welcome aboard Troy!

Luke.

Just figured I would remind everyone, that we are running pretty open rules, same as last year, so if you want to do more than one build in the timeframe, go ahead!
Only thing is they must be entered separately, separate build threads and separate photos for judging...

Luke.

Scored my rear tire! Now it's getting more difficult sitting still til September 1! Since we have a time zone difference, would building it in our time disqualify me? :grin:
Hehe, I know man I want to start BAD...
BUT we got 4 months to work on them so what's another 4 days...

Carl.

Hehe, I know man I want to start BAD...
BUT we got 4 months to work on them so what's another 4 days...

Carl.

For an impatient fellow like myself, the anticipation is killing me. Hahaha! Usually it only takes 2-3 weeks tops for my builds. Once I've started, not a day goes by that I don't eat, sleep, breathe bike building til it's done...yes, I think i have a problem :crazy:

Scored my rear tire! Now it's getting more difficult sitting still til September 1! Since we have a time zone difference, would building it in our time disqualify me? :grin:
I know the feeling. I got my rear tire the other day and its driving me crazy wanting to see how it fits the bike.

I believe LukeTheJoker is in our time zone also, so it should be ok. I have my new rear tire also, 20 x 2.125, but I'm still looking for something bigger.
2m3p946.jpg

Got my seat the other day too! Google 'Messinger Long John' :)
Can't wait to start either. My parts list is pretty full
Frame - check
Fork - check
Wheels - check
Tires - check
Seat - check
Bars - check
Stem - check
Chainguard - check
New sealed bearing headset - check
Paint - check
Grips - check
Decals - to be ordered
Crank - need
Chainring - check, maybe
Shifter - to be 'built'
Speedo - TBD
BB - TBD
Chain - TBD
Shifter cable - got the housing, need the cable
Headbadge - TBD
Lights - TBD
Rear fender - check
Front fender - TBD
Seatpost, maybe laid back - TBD
This is gonna be a blast!

Will there be a separate area for the builds or just the regular Build Section?

Cheers,
Dr. T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back