Official RRB Build Off 9 Finished Bike List

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can this photo be used for mine once the Copper Chopper makes the list? Thanks
IMG_1260_zps3d4e12fe.jpg

Not sure why its rotated; it looks upright on the actual Photobucket page...

Sticking out like a sore thumb!
and I found that this angle looks better, can you use this picture?

Also added link to my finish page to make it easy for you.
done. Those fenders are wild!

Last edited:
Is it to late to swap pictures? If not would you be able to change mine to this one for the Fireball Eight? Thanks again for your excellent work on this thread:

Done

Can this photo be used for mine once the Copper Chopper makes the list? Thanks
IMG_1260_zps3d4e12fe.jpg

Not sure why its rotated; it looks upright on the actual Photobucket page...
Done

:21: Something tells me Outskirts will not be volunteering again next year...

Luke.
They said this after I did it last year too. I have done it 2 years in a row, after a good break I might do it next year but you better have my cub scout badge ready.

Some great work Outskirts! I have done it for the small build-off's and that can be hard enough, plus I lay down the law on finished pics so I only have to do it once, I can't imagine the amount of times you have had to go back and redo this...

Just to check if it is my computer/internet or not, not trying to cause more work for Outskirts, but is anyone else having trouble seeing the pics on 24,31,32,57,74 and 78?

Luke.

I have noticed that if the photo was uploaded with the tapatalk app it doesn't show up or doesn't enlarge for some reason, if you refresh the page it will fix it sometimes.... And they say technology makes your life easier... :43:
Just went through and all of those I mentioned are tapatalk ones... That would probably explain it.

Luke.

Just went through and all of those I mentioned are tapatalk ones... That would probably explain it.

Luke.
I've been waiting for people to send me different pics for those bikes so I can remedy it but the only pics they have are loaded with tapatalk. Maybe RatRod can fix it or they can send pictures to me and I will swap them. My hands are tied right now.

I've been waiting for people to send me different pics for those bikes so I can remedy it but the only pics they have are loaded with tapatalk. Maybe RatRod can fix it or they can send pictures to me and I will swap them. My hands are tied right now.
Conversation started with you soon Outskirts...

Luke.

outskirts ol buddy, if there is anyway to change my finished pic to pic #7 from my finished thread,i would be forever greatfull. worst buildoff pics ive ever submitted!:mad:

outskirts ol buddy, if there is anyway to change my finished pic to pic #7 from my finished thread,i would be forever greatfull. worst buildoff pics ive ever submitted!:mad:
Done

Just going to try the method I mentioned in the conversation here:

24:
ugu7yjeh.jpg

31:
sahunuda.jpg

32:
upe4aqe7.jpg

57:
yvyryqa4.jpg

74:
yhevuzu3.jpg

78:
a6yzymu3.jpg

See if they work?

Luke.

I finally got sick of playing with it and saved the photos to my PC and uploaded them to my personal postIMG.org account and posted them from there so they will work. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back