Official RRB Build Off 9 Finished Bike List

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would gladly pay the $5. I dont want pic changed,its just that when I click the pic or build link it just goes to my profile page.A couple others are this way too.Sorry,your help is greatly appreciated.
Yep. My link also goes to my profile page. Confounded gremlins! I also appreciate the work you've done to this thread…Nice job…and get well. It's very cool seeing all the bikes lined up like they are.

Outskirtcustoms, I hope you're feeling better! I hate to be annoying and ask for my voting page picture changed but is that at all possible? It's the same image as the one already being used but re-cropped so the bike shows up larger. I noticed mine is a bit small compared to most so I wanted to increase it's visibility. If it's too late I understand but if it can be done, please replace it with this one:
Sideviewmuralbricksmallborder.jpg

That's it only 84 bikes?:eek::39:
Good work to those who finished on time:41::41::41:
For those who didn't,there is always next year.;)
Thanx to the admins,for all their involvement and organization skills.

That's it only 84 bikes?:eek::39:
We normally average 200 start, 100 finish, but entries were down this year, I think we only topped 160 entries, so 84 is about right or even slightly better than normal...

Luke.

Is there any way you could correct my build link to Bull Honky? I think its the underline of falcondave that is keeping it from working.Thank you

We normally average 200 start, 100 finish, but entries were down this year, I think we only topped 160 entries, so 84 is about right or even slightly better than normal...

Luke.

There should be more right? Mine isn't in yet, Stray Cat, I was in around te 9:30 mark and I know there were a few after. I figured it would take
till today to get them all straight? Hope I didn't miss something, was I supposed to do something other than post in the finished bike thread?

There should be more right? Mine isn't in yet, Stray Cat, I was in around te 9:30 mark and I know there were a few after. I figured it would take
till today to get them all straight? Hope I didn't miss something, was I supposed to do something other than post in the finished bike thread?
It will get sorted out before the voting starts. OutSkirts has not been well...

Luke.

Outskirtcustoms, I hope you're feeling better! I hate to be annoying and ask for my voting page picture changed but is that at all possible? It's the same image as the one already being used but re-cropped so the bike shows up larger. I noticed mine is a bit small compared to most so I wanted to increase it's visibility. If it's too late I understand but if it can be done, please replace it with this one:
Sideviewmuralbricksmallborder.jpg
Done

I just went to bed, I stayed up till 11:30 My time zone is 2 hours ahead of CST. And since RatRod said CST rather than CDT that meant midnight for me. You're in I just added it in the morning.

It will get sorted out before the voting starts. OutSkirts has not been well...

Luke.
I figured it would, no worries! Certainly hope Outskirts shakes the funk soon, I applaud all the admins for the hard efforts!
I'm already a winner for being in on it and learning from you guys. This is a lot of fun, thanks to everyone! :grin:

OK guys I think the list is all up to date and right. If you notice anything not working just post a note here or send a PM and I'll try to get it fixed.

Is there any way you could correct my build link to Bull Honky? I think its the underline of falcondave that is keeping it from working.Thank you

I think you changed the name of your thread which threw it off. Fixed now.

Yep. My link also goes to my profile page. Confounded gremlins! I also appreciate the work you've done to this thread…Nice job…and get well. It's very cool seeing all the bikes lined up like they are.

Finally figured it out, Had to make it page 3 of the build thread but it works now.

Sticking out like a sore thumb!
and I found that this angle looks better, can you use this picture?

Also added link to my finish page to make it easy for you.

Last edited:
Is it to late to swap pictures? If not would you be able to change mine to this one for the Fireball Eight? Thanks again for your excellent work on this thread:

Latest posts

Back