DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the current assembly picture. The shifter is an unknown (maybe Ford) column shift arm.
100_7681_zps921334d4.jpg

Started wiring tonight. I bought the wrong size bullet connectors, so it will have to wait till tomorrow. I have a night time photo shoot planned for tomorrow and times running out.
100_7684_zps2cc5ba5b.jpg

Man, when you approach a build off you don't mess around!!
The mantra throughout these build offs is typically something like 'Build the bike that you want, and that will be your winning prize'. That's what I've tried to do. Like most people here, I started thinking about what I wanted to build this past spring, and I have stayed determined to build it ever since the first day of May. I have pushed myself hard to see it through to the end because of my failed attempt last year. I was very happy with the bike that I finished with last year, but it was not what I had set out to build in the beginning and I didn't want that to happen again.

This has been very time consuming, but also very rewarding thanks to all of the encouraging words from all of the kind people that make up this unique community! :happy:

Last edited:
There are only a couple of minor things left to do before I can call it finished. Nothing is left that would effect taking my night time final photos which I was able to do Friday.

Thanks to Jason Collins at the Alabama International Dragway, I was allowed to take Drag King to the track for some incredible access for photos!

Here's a teaser :happy:...
100_7697_zps751962eb.jpg

I'll trade you the Rusty Rebel for the Drag King?? :rofl:
Awesome build! Ver, VERY, cool!

The real question is... What will it do a quarter mile in?

Carl.

That's too cool!!
Can't wait to see the photos from the strip. Reminds me of the cool pics that @Funkme did a couple of years ago with her Gulf Racer at the race track.
Now you need to make a challenge for "The List" on "Street Outlaws"!!

Latest posts

Back