Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gcrank1 said:
Hey Evalu8r, whats that seatpost on your (to lust after) Deep SIx?

It looks like a Joker Machine seat post. Joker Machine

felt_lay-back_seat_post_app-003_m.jpg

I want one of these frames so bad! The rawed ones with yellow lettering on the tires are really cool, but the Chief definitely takes the cake. Awesome bikes everyone.

I built the wheels with 26 x 80mm double wall aluminum hoops that were anodized silver. I stripped off the anodize and polished them out.

xbblues said:
I built the wheels with 26 x 80mm double wall aluminum hoops that were anodized silver. I stripped off the anodize and polished them out.
Nice... But can you tell me what hubs and tires you used or where you got the parts for your wheels.??
I really like the set up and can't say it enough that your bike is very impressive..

Araya51 said:
xbblues said:
Nice... But can you tell me what hubs and tires you used or where you got the parts for your wheels.??
I really like the set up and can't say it enough that your bike is very impressive..

I used the Felt 5 star high flange hub on the front wheel and the single speed hub for the rear. Stainless steel 14g spokes and 26x2.125 Quick Brick tires.
Thanks for the nice comments.

xbblues said:
Araya51 said:
xbblues said:

I used the Felt 5 star high flange hub on the front wheel and the single speed hub for the rear. Stainless steel 14g spokes and 26x2.125 Quick Brick tires.
Thanks for the nice comments.
Thanks for the info..
Just giving credit when credits is due..

xbblues said:
Pictures are not too good, but here are my other 2 Felts.

1Felt_zps811abbcf.jpg

2Felt_zps618e3f84.jpg

3Felt_zpse9c27d06.jpg
That's a sweet collection of rides you have there.. I have to build me one of these for myself.. Just love them Fat wheel sets. Thanks for sharing your inventory..

hey all some nice looking bikes in this thread. i bought my chief about 3 years ago. a few changes here and there. biggest is the abraham linkage my lovely wife bought me for my birthday last week. as she sits now:
IMAG0521.jpg

planned changes: new bars to go with the new fork, jockey shift, layback post of some sort, maybe bmx cranks and a sweet billet chainring that a buddy gave me.

Latest posts

Back