Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey felt guys, how do you get the kickstand off? mine has no tension anymore... even coming off a driveway with a little lip it drops and scares the crap out of me

Here's a pic of my Felt Armada.
It's such a nice bike...by far my favorite at the moment.

TwoFELT.jpg

TwoFELT1.jpg

Great looking bike, I don't think I've seen that one before.

Hammond Eggz said:

If that was for me, Thanks!

My Felt is a 2008 Armada. I bought it from a LBS on sale. I suppose they'd had it a while....I went into the shop to order a 2010 Revolver, but since this one was on sale and I love the color of it, I couldn't pass it up. My favorite part is the seat. For some reason that saddle just does it for me. It's also super comfortable. This is my first Felt cruiser, but it won't be my last. :D

Social Reject said:
Hammond Eggz said:

If that was for me, Thanks!

My Felt is a 2008 Armada. I bought it from a LBS on sale. I suppose they'd had it a while....I went into the shop to order a 2010 Revolver, but since this one was on sale and I love the color of it, I couldn't pass it up. My favorite part is the seat. For some reason that saddle just does it for me. It's also super comfortable. This is my first Felt cruiser, but it won't be my last. :D

Yup, that was for you, and you're quite welcome - you scored a nice one there!

I couldn't pass this CL deal up yesterday. I was wanting to get one of the steel-framed Felt bikes, but this one is not very common and the deal was right. I had a hard time finding pics of this bike online. It also has a few nick and scratches already, so I won't be afraid to ride the heck out of it... I was thinking I'd strip it down and customize it, but I'm going to leave it as is until I'm really needing a project.

4481799537_2fc499ee8c_o.jpg

4482448332_68bf14f44a_o.jpg

Oop, I meant to put that in there... this is the "Flying Machine". Other pics (all tiny) I've seen of this bike show a number plate on the fork and a headlight. I'd have probably taken the number plate off anyway, but the light looked pretty cool.

I played hooky yesterday afternoon and took the Flying Machine out for an hour+ ride through the neighborhood. Man, these Felt cruisers ride great... I've test-ridden a few, but never could pony-up for a new one. No regrets on this purchase!

:shock: CL needs to stop having deals I can't refuse... another Felt cruiser (the Revolver), but this time it's literally brand new. The bike was special ordered and delivered 2 weeks ago, but turned out to not be this guy's thing. He thought the bike shop would let him return it, but they wouldn't (of course)... he tried to sell it for almost full retail for more than a week, but this morning he was really needing it gone... I ended up paying 40% of retail (60% off!!).. I tried to resist, but I couldn't! I got all the warranty stuff, the manual and receipt (from March 22nd). The bike hadn't even been ridden until I got home and took it for a spin. He flipped the bars upright,and I'll leave them this way. It's a super comfy ride, and the canvas grips feel amazingly cool!

4491868169_111e2892ff_o.jpg

4492506730_43a59eddae_o.jpg

No way.
Why would someone not be into the Felt Revolver? I wonder if the guy just didn't like to looks in the end.

I'll admit it looks different in a natural setting than in the pics on the Felt site. hmm.....Still looks darn good to me though. :D

I was really into this bike before I bought a different Felt cruiser. I really wanted the Revolver bad....I'm glad I didn't get it now though. Not that I don't like it, but I just couldn't pass up the deal I got on the 2008 Felt Armada that I bought. I got mine for less than half the price I would have spent on ordering a Revolver......Of course it sounds like you got the same deal as I did. :!: :D

Wanna sell it? :wink:

Yeah, that's exactly what happened.. he didn't like it in person. I actually like it more in person than on their site, though they always look better with the seats all the way down and the bars flipped, but that's not a comfortable riding position for me. It's hard to tell in my saturated photos, but the spokes are a fairly earthy flat red, and the frame is a beautiful flat putty color. It's a hard bike to photograph. I think I'm going to buy all brown Quick Bricks for it, unless I can find another Felt Circuit tire... I'll leave it as is for awhile, though.

That Armada is beautiful, and I've never seen it before.. it's hard to pass up such a good deal. I'm considerably less into both of mine than their least expensive model would be new, and both of mine were perfect. And they ride so nice!.. Neighbor and I took both of mine out for a beer last night and had a great ride there, and an even better one back. :wink: Lots of comments on them while they were parked outside, too... cool bikes.

I saw a Revolver in person a couple weeks ago and really liked it. The khaki canvas seat and grips are awesome and I love the red spokes. I just wish it had matching tires. Whitewall or blackwall...wouldn't matter to me.

Cool bike and great score. 8)

blacksheep said:
I just wish it had matching tires. Whitewall or blackwall...wouldn't matter to me.

I hear ya, and I was just playin' with that. I was about to order up some all brown Quick Bricks, but I thought I'd mount up the brown/white ones from my JC Higgins first, just to see the brown on the bike... I think I'd like the all brown better, but I think this looks pretty cool, too. I'd like to find another one of the Felt Circuits that came on the front, but I can't find those anywhere.

4504379600_39f11162ea_o.jpg

4504379650_49b4cd1c1e_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back