RRB member in need of help!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what is the exchange rate like. Is it even close to black market?
thumbnail_IMG_0926.jpg

12% + 0.30c per transaction

Hi @léocwc, seeing how things are going and thought to ask if folks could send you funds via Western Union as well? GoFundMe fees are outrageous! I don't know about PayPal but suspect their fees might be higher than WU.
It only costs USA senders 3 USD to send up to 50 USD with a debit card @ 5.34 BRL, which is still good. Bank to bank is a deal! There's very little loss.

WU Debit.jpg

Want to thank everyone who is helping Leo :41:

Hi @léocwc, seeing how things are going and thought to ask if folks could send you funds via Western Union as well? GoFundMe fees are outrageous! I don't know about PayPal but suspect their fees might be higher than WU.
It only costs USA senders 3 USD to send up to 50 USD with a debit card @ 5.34 BRL, which is still good. Bank to bank is a deal! There's very little loss.

View attachment 142784

Want to thank everyone who is helping Leo :41:

good morning hamppea.

i am having difficulty withdrawing funds in gogetfunding. but I believe that soon I will succeed.

i don't know how wester union works, i don't have an account at this bank.

my paypal: [email protected]

Thank you for your help :thumbsup:

I missed this while taking a break from the internets. I do not have money to donate, but have a lot of spare tools found while pedaling on the roads and trails. Drop me a PM if you still need anything. I have at least three spare 10mm sockets because *everyone* loses 10mm sockets.

I missed this while taking a break from the internets. I do not have money to donate, but have a lot of spare tools found while pedaling on the roads and trails. Drop me a PM if you still need anything. I have at least three spare 10mm sockets because *everyone* loses 10mm sockets.

Friend I appreciate your help but I'm in Brazil, I believe it is difficult to send the tools. but I thank you very much for the help

Latest posts

Back