Strange Dark

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my starting point is an old 1980 krossll monareta frame. In 1980, the production of this 20-rimmed bicycle model ended. few units were sold in 1980 due to the market change for mountain bikes and bmx. this is the only model that was manufactured with banana saddle.

Last edited:
image1.jpeg

good morning my friends, i'm very sad to inform you that i probably won't be able to participate in BBBO. at dawn on 10/10 day some bad people came into my workshop and stole 99% of my tools .. these tools are part of me, my life, my dreams, my joys. at the moment I'm not sure what to say ..

good morning my friends, i'm very sad to inform you that i probably won't be able to participate in BBBO. at dawn on 10/10 day some bad people came into my workshop and stole 99% of my tools .. these tools are part of me, my life, my dreams, my joys. at the moment I'm not sure what to say ..
That's terrible. Are you and your family ok?
Do you have any insurance or anything?

Not that that ever really covers all that you lost :(

That's terrible. Are you and your family ok?
Do you have any insurance or anything?

Not that that ever really covers all that you lost :(

vert .. I don't have insurance. nothing happened to my family, we were traveling. I'm glad we're all fine. the thieves took about $ 500 worth of tools, but that was all I had in the workshop

man, I live in a small town of 10,000 inhabitants. I thought it would be easy to find. but from what I see the tools were taken to another city and exchanged for a small handful of drugs
:mad:

Latest posts

Back