• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1939-1941 Elgin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Rideable Elgin men's cruiser. Has a drop stand and repop tank. I would like 450 plus the ride
a692dd8bbc617c9e8718c41e2649100b.jpg
113737f363be689bf5e9ba902c44596c.jpg

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

I'm confused. This says it was posted years go when you open it up but before you click the link it says it was posted 4 hrs ago.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I'm confused. This says it was posted years go when you open it up but before you click the link it says it was posted 4 hrs ago.

Looks like it was "updated" about 4hours before your post which is when Hellshotrods posted

The OP (seller) has not been on RRB in over a year, He reduced the price over 3 years ago. I'm assuming it's no longer available.... :soapbox:

I'm guessing this is fairly accurate. But maybe he's got notifications turned on for the thread, or you could PM him directly and hope

PMs might work IF the seller is still active on the site. Isn't there a way to email forum members as well as sending PM?

Latest posts

Back