BO15 HOMEMADE SHINE has a totally different look!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The goodies keep rolling across that garage door!!!!

The goodies keep rolling across that garage door!!!!
Would this be a case of the pot calling the kettle black? I would like to see everything in the Kingfish garage! Lots of KFC's (KingFishCruisers) in there! But I am starting to realize that it is getting out of hand. Running out of room. Need to start selling some things. I am starting to focus on better quality stuff, though.

Would this be a case of the pot calling the kettle black? I would like to see everything in the Kingfish garage! Lots of KFC's (KingFishCruisers) in there! But I am starting to realize that it is getting out of hand. Running out of room. Need to start selling some things. I am starting to focus on better quality stuff, though.

I've sold a lot more than I have bought so far this year (even two of my BO bikes), but I do still have plenty left to have fun with and the build or sell down the road.

And how about the parts hoard, Mr Kingfish? We've seen your build method, you take off better stuff, only to be replaced with the best! I'm still missing that Girvin on Steamroller though... ;)

Here is one of my earliest builds. '54 Shelby AirFlo Rat. Still have it and it still looks like this!
DSCN0890.JPG

New toy in the barn. Just as I found it. Love the patina. Same partial reverse paint scheme and colors as my other bike. I don't have to do much to this one to make it my style of cruiser. But it does need just a little enhancing. Rarely ever seen with this headlight. Instantly has become one of my favorite bikes!View attachment 129497View attachment 129498View attachment 129499

I would need to sell a kidney to get fenders like this one in Brazil. love these roadmasters

Do you have a bike that needs these fenders?
yes reallybigtim
this is my roadmaster, i've been looking for decent fenders for years. I found and managed to import many original pieces, I never got fenders at a good price or any seller who was willing to send.
very few bicycles like this one came to Brazil.

Attachments

• IMG_20180415_104836616.jpg
    IMG_20180415_104836616.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 94
yes reallybigtim
this is my roadmaster, i've been looking for decent fenders for years. I found and managed to import many original pieces, I never got fenders at a good price or any seller who was willing to send.
very few bicycles like this one came to Brazil.
Love that bike! Especially with the Cream Fat Franks. I kind of like it with the skinny fenders. What year is it?

I might possibly have an extra set. I will have to look. What would it take to ship them to you? What is the procedure?
You basically ship them filling the form carefully. Then the reciever would have to send the translation of the content description with the receipts from you and shipping company to his local import/tax office and pay import fee on his side. At least that's the way it works with Poland. They charge 50% of the price of imported parts.
Very nice of you to help. I can double the words of @léocwc, those peaked fenders are hard to get outside of US. I manage to have one pair, but getting the next one is a struggle. It is usually like 100$ for fenders themselves, 100$ more shipping and then 50$ tax. For that money you can buy the whole Roadmaster on your side of the ocean :D Almost makes it more sensible to figure out the way to fabricate them locally :)

I might possibly have an extra set. I will have to look. What would it take to ship them to you? What is the procedure?

good morning reallybigtim.
how much emotion with that possibility.:dance2:
Here for Brazil it works like this: you can wrap it and send it to the recipient without any problem. here at customs they will charge taxes on the value of the declared product along with the value of the freight.

the calculation is like this: product value + freight value must be less than 50 dollars.

if the value of the product + the value of the freight is less than 50 dollars I do not pay taxes if the total exceeds $ 50 I pay very high taxes.

example.

$ 15.00 fenders

$ 34.00 shiping

total $ 49.00

in this example I will not pay expensive taxes

you can also describe the product as present, in which case there is no tax imposed by law.

in case the shipment and the piece go over $ 50.00 I would pay 50% tax on the declared total.

thanks for your interest in helping. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back