BO15 "Messed up kid"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went from brown paper to 1/8 inch whiteboard ( slick but easy to sand to fit right ). I'll either go to steel if I weld them in or to 3/8 hardwood if I copper tie them on. Thinking of copper strapping them on to avoid welding maybe.

Looking forward to seeing it come together. I’m just starting to get into masking so interested in learning some new tricks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still have filler panels , art work , handlebar and seat swap, chain re do and alot of odds and ends left but had to peek the satin black is in pretty nice shape , gonna clear coat it gloss all that's left is almost everything !
IMG_20190915_165040029.jpg

Great stance on that bike! I don't remember, is this 24" wheeler?

Groovy!

Amidst yard work , a she shed project for my wife , delivering groceries to mom, and nephew time , stole away a little art time . Lots of detail work on the panels left to do , and clear coat , seat for the bike on the way! Looking for a two week away finish for old Lucenda so I can get busy on my class 1 rider
IMG_20200607_210050914~2.jpg
IMG_20200607_210103377~2.jpg

Nice screening on the headbadge

Amidst yard work , a she shed project for my wife , delivering groceries to mom, and nephew time , stole away a little art time . Lots of detail work on the panels left to do , and clear coat , seat for the bike on the way! Looking for a two week away finish for old Lucenda so I can get busy on my class 1 rider View attachment 124611View attachment 124612

The Captain throws away his skull stencils he got for his build :20:

great artwork going on here. I know next to nothing about silkscreen & couldn’t imagine doing it to a frame¡ :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back