Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, many Native Californians from my generation find the use of "Cali" quite ridiculous.

I don't care one way or the other. Just Sayin'
I find it mildly annoying, same with SoCal...but I find myself typing SoCal regularly, but I try not to use it verbally unless I'm mocking southern california...which happens... occasionally :blush:.

82 Total Builds
60 in Class 1 now

1589993513397.png

Down here in Flori-DA I guess were the last to hear about new trends . We still call them Beach Cruisers !
Dangit nobody was supposed to mention Florida. It's the flaw with my whole California strand theory: Jamis was making the rad Earth Cruiser in Florida.

So frustrated right now. All I can say is if it takes me 2 hours to make another post on this new forum I'm deleting my build and getting on with my life.

Not sure what the issue might be. New format has been working like clockwork for me. Android phone, chrome on desktop, and even on the iPad. Zero issues for me

So frustrated right now. All I can say is if it takes me 2 hours to make another post on this new forum I'm deleting my build and getting on with my life.
I'm not a huge fan of the new format either, but I'm also not building.

I haven’t figured out how to do a multi quote with the new forum so I use Tapatalk.

Just sent you a PM with a step by step with screen shots. Hope that helps
I also replied to your comment in the New Forum Software thread.

I haven’t figured out how to do a multi quote with the new forum so I use Tapatalk.

Multi quotes work the same way they did in the previous versions. Click reply on the first post you want to quote, then enter your text reply or spaces, then scroll up and Click reply on the next post you want to quote, etc, etc, etc.

Last edited:

Reply.......type

Multi quotes work the same way they did in the previous versions. Click reply on the first post you want to quote, then enter some text reply or spacess, then scroll up and Click reply on the next post you want to quote, etc, etc, etc.

Scroll......reply.......type more

That is a tricky one especially if you're used to vbulletin boards that utilize an actual multi quote function

And this!!!!
View attachment 121753
Sadly, not happening on this build. But maybe if we ask reaaaaaallly nicely....
@Psychographic any chance we can change your mind?
Sorry, but not on this build, I won't compromise my vision to make someone else happy ( I hope that didn't sound like snide remark, it's not meant to be). The frame is just too long to obtain the look I want.

Last edited:
Getting pretty testy in here.

Latest posts

Back