The uGlY fIxIe thread is back!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put drop bars on it from one of these. They are REALLY wide drop bars, and they are fun with the small front wheel.
125-special-edition-12-speed-road-bike-from-dodge-viper-new-lilburn-americanlisted_31044879.jpg

No idea...but, it has been around for a very long time, for some reason.
High speeds. The front fork is set with positive castor like a bascart so the wheel stays true and straight for stability. The motorcycle is to reduce drag and pull the bike in to it's draft, so they can reach speeds of 60+ mph. I think the record is around 115mph. Bicycle version of the Bonneville salt flat board tracker motorcycles.

Is that a Dodge roadbike? Gimme details.
It is a Dodge Viper road bike that was a promotional item for the Dodge Viper. It was meant for a Dodge Viper owner to have so it went along with their car. It was from 2006.

High speeds. The front fork is set with positive castor like a bascart so the wheel stays true and straight for stability. The motorcycle is to reduce drag and pull the bike in to it's draft, so they can reach speeds of 60+ mph. I think the record is around 115mph. Bicycle version of the Bonneville salt flat board tracker motorcycles.

Here is the 115mph one. It has a straight fork instead of a negative fork.
170119d1149053754-bicycle-museum-america-visit-biggear.jpg

IMG_3951_large.jpg

Not a fixie, but could someone explain to me what kind of drugs the creator of this monstrosity takes? I want to know what to avoid...
I want time overheard 2 guys talking about how this company was awesome and how the designer was an entrepreneur and a really good person in design.

I don't think it's ugly, but some people might.
Fixed gear Raleigh twenty non folder.

Attachments

• fixed gear 20.jpg
    fixed gear 20.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 78

Latest posts

Back