Little one

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fv2

Reaction score
A name here too.
And a frame, and a tank.

Still have to finish my current project first though.
20190430_233301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck brother!

I actually like the fork, the smooth curves mimic the down tube on the frame. It gives the bike a very nimble look!

And being a painted fork, I can see some possibilities for also painting the head tube and maybe the top of the down tube for a cool effect.:cool2:

Last edited:
That tank was made for a Liner frame, or vice a versa! You're making me miss my One-Liner right now. I like the multi-spoked wheels too.
Looks FAST!

That tank was made for a Liner frame, or vice a versa! You're making me miss my One-Liner right now. I like the multi-spoked wheels too.
Looks FAST!
The wheels belong to Janet, I'm just borrowing them til I find my own.
But they do fit the theme I'm going for.

I bet you are TANKED to get this baby rolling!

Now the big problem is the tank itself.
I bought it second hand, so it was already cut for a different frame; then I re-cut it for a Westport frame. And again for this frame.
So a lot of fiberglass work ahead.

I'm going to mold it to the frame, so it won't be removable.

I'd say it fits your frame pretty well in that photo. Just fill in the gaps around the head tube, and seams with bondo, file smooth, and paint.

Too much molding could become a 'tankless' job.

I'd say it fits your frame pretty well in that photo. Just fill in the gaps around the head tube, and seams with bondo, file smooth, and paint.

Too much molding could become a 'tankless' job.
I'll figure something out.
I had a few small tubs of resin and some fiberglass mat, but can't find it in my garage.

Latest posts

Back