"LEFT TURN"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm starting my build this weekend. I have no clue at this point how it is going to look in the end, but hopefully it'll be cool!

I'll call it Left Turn, cause I'm probably going to be taking all kinds of left turns in this build.

Starting with an HBBC style cruiser, a Vintage Schwinn Typhoon and some cut up pieces of a Micargi Mustang.

Lets see how this goes.
Good luck everyone!

IMG_5225.JPG
57828101646__85C588E2-14A2-4043-B7C5-AED09463D743.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! If this isn’t going to be just smashing to watch come to life. I look forward to watching your progress. Crazy idea, I LOVE IT!!! Great luck sir!
Devil [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool, looking forward to seeing it come together!

I went in and edited your post just to get the pics bigger, handy tip for the future is just to hit the "Insert as full size" button to get bigger pics. :thumbsup:

I had some time this weekend to start the build. I usually build with a sketch or a plan in place. But I wanted to challenge myself and try something different. Just start with a rough idea and some metal.
First off I realized the base frame is about a thick as aluminum foil :13: so there was some burn through issues when welding......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back