RRBBO13 ○〇◯ Holeshot ◯〇○ What... Me Worry? FINISHED Trek CNC Rail Checkered Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding bike, great combo of parts that work well together. We're having trouble downloading the ride video but sent pictures of me riding. Is the video absolutely necessary ???

Thanks.
No videos are required at all.

Great bike B!! I like #2 but I feel like a solid background shot will bring the bike out more. So we can see the holes. That cement shot make the bike blend into the wall. Just my opinion though.
YBJ2B!!! See ya at the finish line. Peace

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Finally finished playing around with the pics. Here is my Finished Thread
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...worry-trek-cnc-rail-checkered-chopper.107162/

Here is my VOTE FOR ○〇◯ Holeshot ◯〇○ Pic

index.php

giphy.gif

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Parts List for ○〇◯ Holeshot ◯〇○

Thanks to all of the guys that I bought or traded with to get these cool parts to build it!

Trek CNC Rail Frame - @ebay
Schwinn Spoiler Springer Fork - Old trade from @bikejunky
Mothra custom butterfly apehangers - @karfer67
Electra Straight Eight Wheelset and tires - @Hooksie313
Lucky 7 Chainring - @Dr. Tankenstein
3G Iron Cross Pedals - @gigmata
Mattel Hot Wheels Vrrooom Turbo Shifter - @FB Marketplace
Rat Fink antenna topper - @ebay
Aluminum Shifter - @Fugsley trade goody
GT Piston Stem - @craigslist
Checkered Flag bar tape - @ebay
Vintage metal seat pan - @yard sale
STP Metal magnet - @hobby lobby
Alfred E newman metal from magnet - @hobby lobby

Good morning Kingfish. Some time ago I saw your walkaround video of Verboten and I was blown away by the quality of the build. That's what started me on the RRB website .That's why I come to you with questions, you seem to know your way around. Is my finished thread okay for an entry? ?Do I have to settle on one picture? ?I appreciate your time and your talent, Holeshot is very well done

Good morning Kingfish. Some time ago I saw your walkaround video of Verboten and I was blown away by the quality of the build. That's what started me on the RRB website .That's why I come to you with questions, you seem to know your way around. Is my finished thread okay for an entry? ?Do I have to settle on one picture? ?I appreciate your time and your talent, Holeshot is very well done

That's cool to hear man! VerBoten is still my favorite ride.
Too late to change your voting picture because it's already posted in the voting thread gallery.
Take a look at some of the other Finished threads to get a feel for what flows well.
You should add a link to your Build Journal for sure.
For future reference, I think you should have more side shots, maybe in better light. I try to mix my pics up alternating from full pics that show the whole bike with different angles, and pics that show details and doodads. Especially when you have so many cool details like your build does.
Hope that helps. You have a great build and I bet it does well in the voting! Good luck.

IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST,,,YOU'RE LAST!!
1f603.png
:D
Had fun wearing my Shake 'n Bake Ricky Bobby costume at the Moonlight Garden Ride with about 400 bikes. I won the Individual Costume Contest! - Lots of fun riding with Average Joes and E.T. among others. - SHAKE 'n BAKE

I made this costume using a loaf of Wonder Bread, Two boxes of Shake 'n Bake, and a checkered picnic table cloth. :D

It paid off to look goofier than normal too. I won a $50 bike shop gift certificate and about $20 in other goodies.

20181020_170124.jpg
20181020_170205.jpg
20181020_184341.jpg
20181020_182533.jpg
20181020_192859.jpg
20181020_181831.jpg
20181020_181926.jpg

Holeshot has left the building.
I disassembled Holeshot and raffled off the frame along with some Charmin, Purell, and a Mask.

90063379_1113886128952670_3132641311958499328_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back