RRBBO13 Pyola Kayrap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
See what happens....may take awhile to get to it.

100_1647.JPG

Best build name so far this year.

:39:

Mmmmh ok... two bars, two seats, two cranksets... and two wheels...
I know : a tandem?... :grin:

J'ai construit une trottinette l'année dernière. Je pourrais en construire un autre

Best build name so far this year.
I was going to use "sheet" instead of kayrap...But I figured Steve wouldn't be thrilled with that.

Just saw your last year's thread :wink1:
So... Une "trotinette-tandem" cette année !!! :grin:

(you're from France? or just speaking French?)
Not from France..Just trying to make you feel welcome!

Neither!....I've always enjoyed your builds..I'll be watching.

Thank you and I reflect those sentiments back to you. Being familiar with my build, it shouldn't surprise you that I'll be building other bikes as this one is being made. I'm currently "building" 5 and have 3 or more I'm about to start.

Just went out and started to organize things...Whew!..That's enough for today!
100_2488.JPG

I haven't used this thing in a long time.

100_2481.JPG

Bought this years ago, never used it, might try it this build.

100_2482.JPG

I have a couple sizes of conduit benders, but I'd like a tubing bender like that. I've been looking online at some home school bender designs made from wooden discs. I may yet build me one.

Carl.

BEND A FORK ALREADY!
That's not the plan...I was being "type cast" for all the latest fork bending movies..So I had to develop a new "character", if I ever want to make it big in any up and coming RRB feature films......But if need be, I can go back to what I know best.

That's not the plan...I was being "type cast" for all the latest fork bending movies..So I had to develop a new "character", if I ever want to make it big in any up and coming RRB feature films......But if need be, I can go back to what I know best.
:rofl:
Man nothing worse then being Type Cast.. Hope you can breakout of it.

:rofl:
Man nothing worse then being Type Cast.. Hope you can breakout of it.
I can...I'm much older. I where a lot of sweaters and loafers now...And I like "unCool" things.

Never knew you as Kota The Fork Bender. Just Kota the cool scooter builder from last year. Look forward to seeing what emerges from the pyola.

Latest posts

Back