2017 MBBO#06 and 2018 WBO thread (Countdown clocks on page 2.)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUMP to the top...
Que up some buildin' tunes.
The Muscle Bike BO is next!

It's also quite possible that a few of us will start a Build Off in the "Other Talk" thread, as it will be a Pedal Car, Wagon, Wheel Barrow Build Off or the PCWWBBO :13: running at the same time frame as the Muscle Bike competition. All ya'all are welcome...

Guitarl.

Last edited:
11 days to the start!
:13: I better start coming up with ideas! :39:
Haha! You n' me both. The first build off I was ever in here was a Muscle Bike BO and I haven't missed a build off since. Although I have never built a legit Muscle Bike, there's elbow room in them there rules to build a cool bike even if you don't have a real muscle bike frame.

Guitarl.

Got my frame for the M.B.B.O

1c34a7c0140d269a01c01aaa6b518866.jpg

I'll have to cut it up to get it home, but I have an idea.
Looks like you're taking this build to new heights, Falstaff...

Hey @LukeTheJoker , I scoured the Forums and the thread titles on the Forum link and couldn't find the MBBO anywhere. I finally used the search bar for MBBO #6. Usually there has been a thread visible on the main page, right? Just wondering if more than the 8-9 builders that have commented here are aware of the build off starting in about 10 days....

Hey @LukeTheJoker , I scoured the Forums and the thread titles on the Forum link and couldn't find the MBBO anywhere. I finally used the search bar for MBBO #6. Usually there has been a thread visible on the main page, right? Just wondering if more than the 8-9 builders that have commented here are aware of the build off starting in about 10 days....
Thanks OJ, I forgot!

Just posted in the Muscle Bike section with a link to here.

Hey @OddJob, just like the other build offs, the forum will magically appear on the Main page, the day the build off STARTS.... SEPT 1st.
As will the Pedal car build off thread in the "OTHER TALK" forum.... SEPT 1st.
Until then we're all just yakkin' here...

Carl.

Last edited:
So stoked !!, got my class 1 ready to go :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back