Multi-ColorFlow, Boba, Scribble's Rat-Flow. Part XVIV Finished For Real This Time I Swear

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how's the Spaceliner???:eek:

Just kidding. That's a nightmare but I'm glad to hear that it wasn't even worse. Hoping you'll have a speedy full recovery.
It could've been worse..Looks like.... "HE".... was watching over you.
Bike looks beautiful!

Sorry to hear about the Spaceliner crash...yikes.:eek:

Dig that Schwinn DX you got there too....:thumbsup:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OUCH! Dude, I hope everything heals well.
Just don't forget to post it up in the finished section before Aug 7th.
Get well!
Scribble, so sorry to hear about the accident. Not only is it the physical injuries, but the shaken will from getting hit is tough. I've been hit two different times in my life, luckily survived both to ride again.

Your build is top notch! Sit back and heal up while you watch the rest of us struggle through the heat of the summer and the build off competition!
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Not knowing the circumstances I'll not try to second guess the reason. I have ridden every day for 71 days and counting in all kinds of weather. I've had a few close calls. A lot of drivers just don't know how to share the road with bicycles or each other. And then there is little enforcement of traffic laws in my area.
Take care and get healed up so you may ride again. Nice JC Higgins!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heal up quick man.
Take it easy and heal up well!

Jason
sorry to hear you got hurt, hope you heal up quickly and well
Yikes! I'm so sorry about your accident. Take good care of yourself.

Thanks for the support guys !! it helps

Hope you heal quickly. I hate lying around while my bones knit together, I'm too hyper. The bike you can fix later. Think of all we've done with frames other folks tossed away...

Carl.

SENDING YOU BLESSINGS OF RECOVERY AND STRENGTH. GET TA HEALING!! PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Haven't been getting updates on this one, I catch up and your bikes done and you're all busted up.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Haven't been getting updates on this one, I catch up and your bikes done and you're all busted up.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Yep all busted up for sure, but on the bright side I at least got the build done. And on a better note as well its healing a lot fast then I thought, I have two metal pins holding my hand together for about 10 days now, and in one more week they will take the pins out and I'll get to use my hand again hopefully :dance2:

Still out of commission, but I did convince someone at my house to take me to down town Boise so I could snap some finished photos.
Welcome to small town USA Boise Idaho:cool2:
IMG_9634.jpg

IMG_9637.jpg

IMG_9643.jpg

IMG_9644.JPG

IMG_9645.JPG

IMG_9649.JPG

IMG_9651.jpg

IMG_9654.JPG

IMG_9652.jpg

IMG_9659.JPG

IMG_9665.jpg

IMG_9671.jpg

IMG_9675.jpg

I like the vibe of your little city. And I love the close-ups of the bike, the bee hive springer shot, the crank area (with legs!), and rear shot with rack and seat and skirt, etc.

I cropped a couple of the pics just to see what they looked like with the bike in more of a closely cropped shot. Your overall patina and custom rat-ina you incorporated in this bike really pulled it all together!

scribble2.jpg
scribble3.jpg

I love the bike and always love seeing the backdrops of people's towns.
You have a groovy city there.

Just a tip when you go to pick your final voting photo, make sure that the bike is featured more than the scene. Some of your pics are a little dark, so you may even want to lighten up some of your pics in a photo editor. I like the Tattoo pic the best in regards to showing the bike more.

Hope you continue to heal up well so you can get out there and enjoy your city and ride all over it.

Here is a simple example of how easy it is to use the Windows photo editor and just lighten the "shadows" and add a little bit of "brightness". I used the same pic that OddJob did for reference.

multiflow (2).jpg

...and then a little more cropping to get that parking sign out...a little more lightening up...

IMG_20170620_145941_250.jpg

...and then a little more cropping to get that parking sign out...a little more lightening up...

View attachment 54113
I walked around down town for about an hour, and took 45 photos my internet is just really crummy and I didn't want to stay up any later then I did. Took me two hours to upload the photos, it was 3 in the morning when I finished. But don't worry before I upload to the finished thread I will take some time to edit some of my close-up shots :thumbsup:.

I'm back in action, found a part that really just screams the 1950s. I also have a few other weathering affects that I wanted to try out.
IMG_7274.jpg

SUPER ROCKET RAY !!!
IMG_7277.jpg

And just out of curiosity, how much is this thing worth seems like its in working order have't put batteries in it yet.
IMG_7287.jpg

IMG_7288.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you healed up brother!!!
That Super Rocket Ray looks faster than a speeding bullet!
Build on!

A little teaser
IMG_20170711_183251_441.jpg

Latest posts

Back