Extended Cruise - Video Added!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video is ad good as the build !!! your setting a trend in a day of fat tire bikes . That thing looks like it just floats [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was shot in and around Eastern Market in Detroit, MI. I wanted to highlight some of the murals there. This doesn't even scratch the surface of some of the amazing work in the area.

I really have to jump across the river some Monday night this summer and experience first hand the backstreets of the "D". Great build!!

Man, that video sort of satisfied a desire of mine since early on...Wanting to ride this thing!
Most everyone here seems to start with ballooner, muscle bike, BMX or the occasional Mt. Bike.... Never have I seen an old 70's 10 speed get transformed into a bona fide Custom like this one!
Fantastic!

The forks look like tarantula fangs, I like!
fangs_tarantula_art_image_2_postcard-r5c844776fac04af39b9f90742508385a_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

I really have to jump across the river some Monday night this summer and experience first hand the backstreets of the "D". Great build!!

Thanks. I heard last year the average number of riders for Slow Roll was between 2000 - 3000 each week. Awesome way to experience the city and see some of the great things going on. I doubt you'd be disappointed.

Man, that video sort of satisfied a desire of mine since early on...Wanting to ride this thing!
Most everyone here seems to start with ballooner, muscle bike, BMX or the occasional Mt. Bike.... Never have I seen an old 70's 10 speed get transformed into a bona fide Custom like this one!
Fantastic!

I'm pretty excited about how nice this bike is to ride. Certainly opens up options for future designs!

Wish I could claim the originality of reconfiguring old ten speeds as my own. This design owes a huge debt to burrito bikes. That and a general stubbornness in trying to make something of the parts and pieces I had on hand.

Thanks.

This was shot in and around Eastern Market in Detroit, MI. I wanted to highlight some of the murals there. This doesn't even scratch the surface of some of the amazing work in the area.

Absolutely love this bike. The video rocks! I went to college in Detroit and I recognize those murals. Very cool!! Good luck, I tried to vote for your bike twice but it won't let me!

Hello!!! Matt from Pa. Love the design! A lot of work.
Pre existing Shape, True to Schwinn. I wanted you to take a look at my bike . Took a 1947 Schwinn Tandem and made it in to a cruiser with the same concept. Hope you like it . Project X Black Sunshine on Vimeo or you tube

Pre existing Shape, True to Schwinn. I wanted you to take a look at my bike . Took a 1947 Schwinn Tandem and made it in to a cruiser with the same concept. Hope you like it . Project X Black Sunshine on Vimeo or you tube
Cool bike!

Really nice! Do you have plans for another build? I hear there's a build-off going on ;)

Latest posts

Back