Finally... a Fastback

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I've been keeping my eye open for a Fastback resto project for years. Usually it's money that's kept me from them. (Anyone who's familiar with Schwinn muscle bikes knows that they can be some serious money.) Well, a member of RRB who lives pretty close made me a proposition I couldn't refuse. I'm going to do some major work for a couple of his projects in exchange for this bike. I picked all of it up today. Unfortunately, (or fortunately) I have a number of projects ahead of his stuff, and then this. But I already bought a chain guard from a friend here on RRB, and I bought a derelict seat and cover, and I'm going to try my hand at banana seat restoration.

rEetgr.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you got your hands on one Crash , I was about too give you a silly deal on mine before it got parted out .

Nice start , hardly wait to see it all redone ...

Last edited:
I've been keeping my eye open for a Fastback resto project for years. Usually it's money that's kept me from them. (Anyone who's familiar with Schwinn muscle bikes knows that they can be some serious money.) Well, a member of RRB who lives pretty close made me a proposition I couldn't refuse. I'm going to do some major work for a couple of his projects in exchange for this bike. I picked all of it up today. Unfortunately, (or fortunately) I have a number of projects ahead of his stuff, and then this. But I already bought a chain guard from a friend here on RRB, and I bought a derelict seat and cover, and I'm going to try my hand at banana seat restoration.

index.php

Can't see your pic. ?

Oh yeah! My favorite color for stingrays.
I may have some spare parts if you need anything.

I have a couple sets of those shifter decals,
Let me know if you need some .

Classic :cool2:

Latest posts

Back