(MBBO#05 Class 2) Flashback GT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
sideviewShoot02_01.jpg

See the build thread here.
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-05-class-2-flashback-gt.100172/

Whoa... that was a quick three months! Still have a list of things that I want to revisit but I'm calling it done for now.

This ended up turning out quite different than I envisioned. Funny thing is the more it seemed to divert from the original intention the better I liked it. Thanks to all for the encouragement, helped to see set backs more as opportunities.

More images

sideviewShoot02_02.jpg

detailsShoot02_01.jpg

detailsShoot02_02.jpg

detailsShoot02_03.jpg

detailsShoot02_04.jpg

detailsShoot02_05.jpg

detailsShoot02_06.jpg

detailsShoot02_07.jpg

Last edited:
Remarkable. Comfortably mingles on any list of all-time greats. Stick around and build some more, TJ.

furyus

Last edited:
TJ, someone on this site has "Turning bicycles into rideable art" as their byline. You sir, have turned art into a rideable bicycle. Amazing design and execution! Watching you change gears (pun intended) in design aspects for functional purposes, and then having the 'form' be enhanced as well....wow! Love everything about this! Well done.:41:

And yes, please stick around and show us more!

Stunning ! :43::41::rockout:

Remarkable. Comfortably mingles on any list of all-time greats. Stick around and build some more, TJ.

furyus

Love this one! Been waiting to see this!
Great video too...

:thumbsup: +1!

Luke.

TJ, someone on this site has "Turning bicycles into rideable art" as their byline. You sir, have turned art into a rideable bicycle. Amazing design and execution! Watching you change gears (pun intended) in design aspects for functional purposes, and then having the 'form' be enhanced as well....wow! Love everything about this! Well done.:41:

And yes, please stick around and show us more!

Thank you very much!
It's really nice to get the compliments and encouragement.

I love this rolling work of art!!!
Wonderfully abstract, but still maintains a Muscle Bike vibe.
BRILLIANT!!

Well Tom, I knew from your first post almost a year ago that you would not disappoint with your builds! You have a masterful vision for design and this bike (along with your others) proves it out. Great job. And as usual, I'm looking forward to more! Bravo!:41:

I love this rolling work of art!!!
Wonderfully abstract, but still maintains a Muscle Bike vibe.
BRILLIANT!!

Masterpiece! [emoji106] [emoji106]

Well Tom, I knew from your first post almost a year ago that you would not disappoint with your builds! You have a masterful vision for design and this bike (along with your others) proves it out. Great job. And as usual, I'm looking forward to more! Bravo!:41:

Wow... thanks so much!
Feels great to receive comments like these. Makes all the time spent more than worth it.

Latest posts

Back