(MBBO#05 Class 2) GET SMART!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone!
The wheelie bars are certainly a challenge, but once I discovered that shifting my weight back just a little helped, it got easier. It's still hit or miss though, it took quite a few tries before I got comfortable enough to drop one hand!

I normally avoid shooting pictures in direct sun light, but this paint doesn't like the shade. I headed out to a nearby parking lot in the early afternoon and shot what may be my final pix today. I've still got a couple of more days to experiment, so I'm not committing just yet.

Here's a teaser.:grin:
101_2340.jpg

I like the top shot better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd those are two different wheel sizes, trippy.....

Anyone great build Jim. [emoji1363]
Thanks Rob! I like it too.
But I keep changing my mind. I just edited that post and changed my second choice.:21:

The last pic has a little more mysterio quality to it. Like it might be the last bike on earth, with the ground splitting beneath it to send it into another world.....

The last pic has a little more mysterio quality to it. Like it might be the last bike on earth, with the ground splitting beneath it to send it into another world.....
Wrong TV series, but since you went there...
Get Smart space landing.jpg

Latest posts

Back