(MBBO#05 Class 2) *⚜ Ride O'clock ⚜*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is My 2nd scratch built bike and 2nd buildoff buid
First time i build something as funky as this ,and iam glad i did, i really enjoyed building this one.

started out as a drawing/idea followed by fresh steel tubes ,recycled parts and donnor steerer tube and seatpost clamp.

*⚜ Ride O'clock ⚜*

the build:
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-05-class-2-⚜-ride-oclock-⚜.100050/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original drawing:
MBBO_zpsxwuwpllt.jpg

finished bike:

360view

closer look

Action video:rockout::

DSCN7019_zpspcxir2mm.jpg
DSCN7036_zpsaw4j1gzu.jpg
DSCN7035_zpsbtbyn9sm.jpg
DSCN7037_zpsopcyviu8.jpg
DSCN7040_zpsngt7sh85.jpg
DSCN6965_zpshmmp83pa.jpg
DSCN6958_zpsogf2trcs.jpg
DSCN7004_zpstck2v9ob.jpg

Last edited:
Art, with an uppercase A.

Extraordinary job.

furyus

Greatness.

I especially enjoyed the video...plenty of action alright...the whole town showed up. :21:
i know right , pretty tranquile for a action movie:giggle: and people poppin up the moment i hit the start button:confused: :bigsmile:

Amazing work on this 1HP! Like a great work of art, it somehow has the qualities of realism, and surrealism all wrapped up into one. Best part is ....it's rideable!
:41::praise:
Thanks man !
its more then rideable , its actually my 2nd greatest rider after my road bike

Bravo... A whole lot of wacky goodness pulled of awsome!!
:giggle:Thanks!
Great work 1HP!
Your scratch builds are coming out awesome, really looking forward to the next one too!
Luke.
Thanks man ! next thing i have in mind would not really fit in any sort of build category on the site tho :nerd:,but ill sure post it anyway:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back