Which should I build?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the opinions. I'm going with the Aerobee. I'll poke around with trying to get the spray bomb off the Sears. I may toss that in the mix later if I'm successful.
Aerobee!!!! Yours has all the org parts, mine is missing some so probably wont be all org.. Thanks for the heads up on the bee decal got it a few days ago:thumbsup:

My bike was in very bad shape when I get It, I discard couple of parts and restore others. Talking about your bikes you have three jewels that with patient you going to polish. Try at least with the one that you like (It's a beauty, I like all three) and then you will be proud of yourself when you get the job done. I am really sorry for interrupt your post yesterday ,It was a rookie mistake.haha!!
Thank you and please post more pics of your bikes. David.

Enviado desde mi SM-N910T mediante Tapatalk

I'll check my rear brake and see if I can find a match.

And yes, there's a black bottom cover. I'll take a few pictures for you. It will be tough to find just it though. Not impossible, but maybe not by the end of the MBBO. You may have better luck finding a complete unit. I'll keep my eyes open.

I'll check my rear brake and see if I can find a match.

And yes, there's a black bottom cover. I'll take a few pictures for you. It will be tough to find just it though. Not impossible, but maybe not by the end of the MBBO. You may have better luck finding a complete unit. I'll keep my eyes open.
CRASH.... Thanks but I found a NOS one on eBay. I'm gona have to sale something to buy the parts I'm missing:arghh::headbang:

Latest posts

Back