Each year we host one of the largest virtual custom bike build offs on the planet. Forum members from all over the world participate each year to push the envelope on creativity, build a really cool bike and have a great time doing it. This build off is free and you just need to be a forum member to participate. It’s an “anything goes” format, but there are a few rules to follow…
1. Cannot have started build before May 1st, 2018.
2. You can only enter one bike in the build off (can change bikes once if needed)
3. Start a new forum post and use the bike name as the post “Subject/Title.” Keep a running journal in your thread about your build.
4. Must include before, progress, and finished photos (all in one thread please)
5. Bike must be rideable.
6. Finished bike photos must be posted in the “Finished Bikes” thread by 10:00 p.m. CT on Monday, August 6th, 2018.
7. Voting will begin on Tuesday, August 7th and will run for a week.
8. Any questions about the build off must be submitted in the discussion section.
9. Please be courteous to others and do not fill their build journals with off-topic posts. If it continues after a moderator warning, your account will be nuked.
This year we’re excited to announce that this year Worksman Cycles has generously donated a brand new black 26″ Newsboy frame and fork set to be offered as the grand prize.