Post your finished bikes here!
Blue X is DONE!
I had a blast with this one!
• Started with a Mid 1980s Schwinn Collegiate 3 used to be my daily rider
• Nice balloon tire bike fork bought from theflyingdingo …… $15
• Front tank from a Free girls JC Higgins
• Rear tank from a Free girls Monark
• “Seat post” and upright from same Monark
• Wheels, tires, bars,etc all from stuff in my parts pile
• Headlight and speedometer less then $15 bucks each on Ebay
• Krylon paint had from last build off
• Big Thanks to XC204 for all the help welding up the seatpost
Started with this
Build info here......http://www.ratrodbikes.com/fo ... 73&start=0
Everyone did a great job! on there Build Off Bike!
Last edited by Skipton on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.
I look forward to seeing the daytime pics. That's some headlamp!
Dave "Gowjobs" McGowan
-Coaster Nostra: Pedal Brake Mafia
Godpigeon Build Thread: http://undergroundvelo.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bikebuilds&action=display&thread=481
I did ride around the block!....works does not tip over
Thanks riding pics to come........LOL
Wow! Thanks I sure did have fun building it!
Since we have been graced with 23hrs and 59min more time I will sneak a few more pics in
Man, that thing is krazy kool. The design flow is so smooth. Can you do another video poppin a wheelie? It looks like a natural.
The day you stop learning is the day you step foot in the grave.
Skip that is so cool I did'nt think it would be that rideable very nice . The frontal night shot is the nuts. Are you going to ride it on our next ride this month? Bring another of those indicator lenses we can build a taillight that slips into the seat tube end.
Bike Commuter all year long for last 13 yr
lots of bikes
Tig/stick/plasma hobby welder
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests