EBF Anniversary Coronado Ride. Yes… can you believe that May marked the first year of the first EBF Ride! Starting with just 8 to 10 riders we have grown to an average 50 to 80 riders each month. Warm weather is in the air and so are great times ahead. There will be giveaways and prizes so come join us on Sunday June 24th to celebrate!
This month we will be riding through the beautiful Coronado Island. You may choose to meet at Cancer Survivors Park for a short ride to the Ferry, then Ferry over to Coronado. Or you can meet at the Coronado Ferry Landing in Coronado, 1201 1st Street.
• Meet & Greet at 9:00. The ride leaves Cancer Survivors Park at 10:00 sharp. If you are late the ride leaves without you.
• We will catch the 11:00 Ferry from San Diego to Coronado. It costs $8 roundtrip and bikes ride free. However, there isn't enough room on the ferry for stretch bikes, tandems, and tag-a-longs.
• For those who prefer a shorter route (recommended for children) and anyone riding stretch bikes, we can meet you at the at the Coronado Ferry Landing at 11:15.
• The ride is approximately 14 miles starting and ending at Cancer Survivor's Park. If you are meeting at the Coronado Ferry Landing the ride is about 11 to 12 miles.
• There will be a several stops throughout the ride to catch a break and enjoy the scenery. The ride ends at the Coronado Ferry Landing with plenty of places to eat.
• There will be no bar stops.
The Electra Ride is a slow-moving, family-oriented ride. If you plan to eat at the Coronado Ferry Landing be sure to bring a Bike Lock.
This ride is not exclusive to Electra bikes. Everyone is welcome to ride any non-motorized bike they like. However, positive attitudes are required!
Please note: Cancer Survivor's Park is between Spanish Landing Park and Harbor Island. There are two parking lots for Spanish Landing Park. One on Spanish Landing Way (across from Lee Court) and the other on Spanish Landing Drive (across from McCain Road). They are both on the harbor side,
Thanks again for everyone's continued support! We look forward to seeing you at the next Electra Ride Sunday Jun 24th. For more info, visit http://www.electrabikeforums.com