New profile posts

Spending my days restoring history and improving livability in the cottage, but dreaming of the next RRB build-off...
Listen, your huffy open road 3 speed post is ancient at this point. I don't suppose you still have it/are selling it? I LOVED my vintage bike, I miss it dearly, and this is the only posting I've seen for one in a long time.
I'm a motorcycle mechanic and custom painter fabricator, my projects lately has leaned towards electric trykes.
I'm fairly new on here, & I would to work on my Bikes, but its to cold, in MN, but when it Warms up, things will change.
ELGIN PARTS
Let me get back to you after the holidays . I have some other parts you may be interested in , frame -skirt guards
forks . I believe in the pay it forward philosophy in this hobby , so I would only have you pay for freight .
Hello Schwinn boy, Its a long shot but I was hoping you have more info on a 1983 Schwinn Sierra you posted a few years back which your Dad bought for $25 It the first year Sierra a Chicago bike with cantilever brakes and it was chestnut color. I hope to hear back from you, all the best