Zombies Dream

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm actually in a mini build off with this one and anyone that wants to join in can. @Falstaff threw down the gauntlet, some discussion has been had concerning a zombie bike and I had posted the idea to build the bike as it was the zombie. Some small time later, a challenge was born. He would build the Survivor and I the Zombie. Awesome idea! But I thought in every mainstream version of zombies they travel in herds, so it's opened up to include anyone that wants to build a Zombie or to be/build a Survivor. There's no time frame and no rules, anything goes, it's done when you say it's done. How sweet is that? (Although I am shooting for Halloween just because...)

I will be building my bike
and Merle will be posting his reaction to what he thinks is happening...
note to self: Merle is just a character.

Last edited:
Day one of the Zombie Apocalypse...
ZMB1b.jpg

This is in my driveway, I tried to shoo it off but parts are just falling off of the bike. There seems to be no adhesion. I'm a little scared to touch it...

Merle.

Last edited:
Went out to the garage and there it was leaning up against some junk... omg I've seen this before! Something is wrong the bones don't look right...
ZMB2b.jpg

I'm not getting anywhere near that thing.

Merle.

Last edited:
I saw it again this morning. Hanging around outside the garage. What does it want? Why won't it leave me alone?
ZMB#3b.jpg

This is starting to freak me out...

Merle.

sent from my banana phone...

Last edited:
Last night was uneventful, but I did hear something in the wee hours. Then I found this today.
ZMB 004b.jpg

Was something trying to get in? Or out? It's all picked clean. Garlic isn't helping, I've started carrying a big wrench with me everywhere I go.

Merle.

Last edited:
well it's in my garage now and it's found another of it's kind...
d3cc5c415c8910fd6974a9a5e8384925.jpg

There's no going back now...

Merle.

sent from my banana phone...

It was too late from the moment that Alien Fire came into contact with the wretched thing-alien races animating the dead to do their bidding is SOP since the 1950's. Ed Wood tried to warn us but we did not LISTEN!!!

Running won't do you much good at this point-your only hope is to find the Mothership and damage its central Brain...this will somehow transform the ship into a flaming pie plate and force it to crash into a local monument...

Oh, if only your Zombie were the product of Mad Science-most Mad Geniuses are out of condition and often can be floored with a single punch to the jaw-oh well.

Best of luck with your Zombie issues-and remember that "The Future-is where we will be spending the Rest Of Our Lives!"

Well I walked right by it today and it almost fooled me, out of the corner of my eye I think I saw it move... when I turned back (wrench in hand) nothing... no movement...
d863a1c38341c6b5894eca11303801f8.jpg

I'm pretty sure I heard it groaning too.

Merle.

sent from a phonebooth...

Last edited:
NOoo... not the Lincoln! That bike was in the MBBO5...
8e32ee84236adc770477e41647f87ef1.jpg

Something has got to be done...

Merle.

sent from a phonebooth...
"And you get in your car and you drive real far
And you drive all night and then you see a light
And it comes right down and lands on the ground
And out comes a man from Mars
And you try to run but he's got a gun
And he shoots you dead and he eats your head
And then you're in the man from Mars
You go out at night, eatin' cars