Z-Forcefull one-Canceld-move to build section?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought i might as well enter my Z, Since ive heard of one or two more allmost entering. I have no idea if i will be able to do what i want to before the deadline. Im probably going to sell it when im done, because that was my plan in the first place with this bike.

So anyways, heres the bike, Awesome frame.
(forks on wrong :D)
camera-gate094.jpg

The wheels, Probably going to wrap them in some kind of Fat-street tires
camera-gate093.jpg

The problem...last owner did something to it...no idea how
camera-gate095.jpg

The Color, a sweet metallic Purple (will look cleeeeean with the yellow wheels) This is my other problem, because i want to do a good job and weathers been TERRIBLE for paint
camera-gate096.jpg

Re: Z-Forcefull one

That frame is great. Green goes good with purple too. Check out Indian Larry's Voodoo Chili. Purple tank with green flames.

Re: Z-Forcefull one

GREAT frame!....Good luck. 8)

Re: Z-Forcefull one-Lastpicupdate-2/23

Some small updates-Little knick knacks i have laying around. Taking alot of the parts off another project
camera-gate105.jpg

Schwinn"sting" seat...back in my bmx "years"(this was like 2 years ago) i was obsessed with these seats...might take if off another project for this
camera-gate097.jpg

Possible crank setup (other than on mockup) Sugino arms with XS sprocket
camera-gate098.jpg

Possible Brakes: Dia compe Bulldogs (front/back)
camera-gate099.jpg

Levers-tektro (dunno if i have right and left)
camera-gate100.jpg

Possible neck #1 unknown brand
camera-gate102.jpg

Possible Neck #2 Polygon
camera-gate104.jpg

Possible Grips-Schwinn "s" grips+endcaps
camera-gate103.jpg

Give me your opinions

the little bend on the drop out is the problem right? if so get a BIG (at least 1' long)crescent wrench,snug it down have some one hold (or you could clamp it in a vice......just put some wood in there so you dont crush the tubing)the front of the frame and bend it back!

sensor said:
the little bend on the drop out is the problem right? if so get a BIG (at least 1' long)crescent wrench,snug it down have some one hold (or you could clamp it in a vice......just put some wood in there so you dont crush the tubing)the front of the frame and bend it back!
Thanks!
I have no access(unless i bring it to school-tech class) To a Vice
So the wrench idea sounds really good right about now

oh.i meant clamp the front of the frame in the vice to keep it from turning........but another person will work almost as well

This will be a fun build. Dropouts, either a big cresent wrench or pipe wrench. No need to worry about perfect alignment.

The Dia Compe Bulldog is a great brake. Lots of adjustment for different frames.

I've been wanting to do something like this for a while! There's a bunch of different department-store BMX bikes that have a Stingray-inspired curved-bar frame, and I've always wondered how one would look converted with a banana seat... looking forward to seeing how this turns out...

--rick

Started sanding down the frame last weekend
Ran out of primer so i couldnt primer it.

My uncle told me to get some yellow paint when im done, and do pinstriping...Now i gotta find me a swordbrush thingy

Mack makes a good striping brush. There about $12.

Latest posts

Back