You Think You Have Alot of Bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a bit of a laugh outta this pic.

Got_Bikes.jpg

On another board my signature reads" My wife thinks I have a bike collecting addiction, I can think of worse"

This guy must not be married.

lol schwinspastic i was going to say something of the same but you beat me too it lol. :mrgreen:

I turned down a deal one time that was 4 full semi trailers of bikes packed to the roof he wouldnt let me pick and choose if I took one bike I would have to take them all and they were free but... they were 30 miles away and the trailers were unmovable and full of bees so I would have to haul them a pickup load at a time and do it in the winter time because of the bees
it was a 30 year collection. I obvioulsy had no room for them lol they all went to an iron scrapyard but I sure wish I could have done the deal
then another man approached me with a deal 3 big apartment basements full of bikes... same deal take one take them all and free and I know there were some good $$ bikes in there because it was in Iowa City (College town) kids move out and leave them behind

Lol if it was me, i woulda snuck down there at night with a flash light and stole the 1's i wanted. lol i know stealings wrong but common. WOULD HE NOTICE?!?!

Latest posts

Back