1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

"You Dirty Rat"

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 4 FINISHED BIKES' started by 4oclockfriday, Aug 1, 2009.

1. 4oclockfriday

4oclockfriday

Shes all done! Started out a very generic Electra Crusier ended up a modded out Rat I call "You Dirty Rat" (aka Custom Royale) Enjoy... cause I am!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. vibr8shun

vibr8shun

Wow, you pulled it off in a short time! Gotta love the wood! I'm really lovin' the Electra...I just might have to get one myself! Great job :!: 8)

3. deorman

deorman

A very definite improvement. :wink:

4. Dr. Sizzle

Dr. Sizzle

Really cool. Is that crank and star Electra stock?

5. 4oclockfriday

4oclockfriday

Thanks! Ya well spending like 6 hours a day on it for the last week put it together against the deadline. And im sure like most bikes here it will look a lil different a couple months from now! Thats half the fun! The only thing stock electra is the frame, part of the springer ( I modified it) and wheels and tires. I could of went big and got the tires I wanted but these just looked right and fit the style better than anything I saw. I love mixing old with new and fuzing the eras togther. Rides likes a dream!

6. herr_rudolf

herr_rudolf

very cool electra! The scripts are a nice final touch.
    Well done!

but what's up with the other machinery in the background?
    Yours??

7. lobsterboyx

lobsterboyx

straight out of left field - this is a great looking bike! i

8. rgallen

rgallen

I like it a lot. Great bike, well done. The old Ford Custom emblems add a lot. You have a great bike and I like your other toys too.

9. JoeyMac

JoeyMac

I find stock Electras kinda boring and don't really give them a second glance, but this one caught my attention, nice modifications! I see I wasn't the only one who put car nameplates on their bike ;)

10. kram

kram

The wood panels are a great touch. You did a wonderful job at taking something stock and turning into something special.

11. old skool

old skool

nice bike :D
    i looks like you have a real rat rod standing in the garage

12. ej599

ej599

Fantastic. :D :D :D

13. mastronaut

mastronaut

Rat prowess, even standing still! Heckuva job! 8)

14. texasbigjon

texasbigjon

bike looks like its going 100mph.,sitting still! :D very racy build with a classic electra frame!love the details. 8)