year&model?? Hawthorne Montgomery Ward... help?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently picked up this ladies Hawthorne from a house demo job site in Tiburon, Ca. and was looking for some help figuring out the Year and Model? All i know is that its a Hawthorne Montgomery Ward female 24" cruiser with skip tooth set up.
Serial #C07059 AC (im assuming its a C but you can barely make out what it is underneath the crank)

Not sure of what to do with it yet but for sure I'm keeping it. Should i Restore? Part out? Leave as is? THANKS!!

I vote Parts or Restore, though unless you know what you're doing, restoring it back to mint might be more than the bikes really worth, though I always stand up for a decent lady and this ones no different.,
Id find out the make and model, see what one goes for in mint on average and if your restore comes out less than Retail, I think you're in good shape. On the other hand., the parts might be able to afford you something with a little more Oomph.

FZ

Latest posts

Back