Yamaha Moto Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
A co-worker has a Yamaha Moto Bike frame & rear shocks (only)that he wants to sell. Any ideas what it might be worth? I'll try to get pictures after I see it. I'd like to have a general idea before he brings it to me.

Depending on the condition...I would say somewhere around $150 - $200 for just the frame and rear shocks.

Last one I sold was a few years ago on ebay, I think it brought around $250 for the frame without the fork. I wonder if he's the one who bought it :lol:

Well, when this guy said frame and shocks only, he meant it. I was disappointed to find out that the swing arm is not there. Over all it's fairly crusty also. I didn't make an offer yet, I was afraid he'd take it. :? I might just list it on ePay for him and see what it will bring. I'll get a picture this afternoon.

I just picked up three in various conditions! if you are metal savey I have a parts frame that might get you back on the road... going to need some welding and love! the swing arm is cracked but could be sleaved and welded and the upper triple tree for the forks is bent but will probably straighten.

Latest posts

Back