1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

X-Ray - Finished

Discussion in 'RR KID BUILD OFF FINISHED BIKES' started by GTCOMA, May 13, 2008.

1. GTCOMA

GTCOMA

I know I missed uploading my final pictures before the deadline, but her it is all finished anyway. I hope my nephew likes it. I will be giving it to him for his birthday on Saturday night. The matching skateboard fits on the handlebars perfectly. I went with a Chocolate board, since the design had bikes on it.

Here is what I started with:

[​IMG]

And here is how it ended up:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And on a side note I added these things calles Tail Devils to the skate board that throw out sparks when you drag the tail.

[​IMG]

2. ej599

ej599

Super clean, fun looking bike.

3. aka_locojoe

aka_locojoe

Nice job in transforming it to something cool.