1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB 'Western Flyer Super " Tank (power supply)

Discussion in 'WANTED' started by MBP, Jun 18, 2012.

1. MBP

MBP

Hoping to find a Western Flyer Super tank - the one that contained the main power supply for the head light and horn.

Thanks in advance.

2. 2manybikes

2manybikes

3. MBP

MBP

Re: WTB - the "cool parts" for a Western Flyer Super

Awesome! What are the chances - everything but the headlight. :D

I'm still pretty wet behind the ears when it comes to the valuation of vintage parts. Does the package appear to be fairly priced?

4. soulshine73

soulshine73

I think its a fair price especially since the seller is offering free shipping. Shipping would probably be $25. Tanks go usually go for at least a $100 if not more. I would say there is over $200 worth of parts there.

5. MBP

MBP

Thanks Myke! :D I've sent pictures of the tank to a metal plater - just to get an estimate for restoration. It looks pretty rough.

6. MBP

MBP

7. 2manybikes

2manybikes

Re: Still WTB - the "cool parts" for a Western Flyer Super

Don't Ya jsut hate when that happens :x

8. MBP

MBP

Ba-da-bump...